Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Devonta Smith/Amari Rodgers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,519

Devonta Smith/Amari Rodgers

Jan 12, 2021, 5:34 PM

Watching Devonta Smith rip OcryO to shreds last night made me think. I think that Amari Rodgers could’ve had similar success running a similar scheme as Smith. Major not on the larger scale than Smith, but similar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Devonta Smith/Amari Rodgers

Jan 12, 2021, 5:55 PM

That goal like swing pass play was a work of art. We need to steal that for next year.

did you see how fast he was though. that only really works

Jan 12, 2021, 6:05 PM

with someone that has superior speed. He consistently outran everybody. I mean Mac Jones owes that guy everything. 23 of Jones's 32 Tds came via Smith. That's just not fair. He just laid it out and smith made plays. We nor did anyone else have that guy this year. A normal out pass that most guys do well to get 5 yards he would get 15 just b/c he got to the corner faster than the defense could run. Very gifted player.

Jan 12, 2021, 6:04 PM

I had wondered what Amari would have looked like it that system. Seems like our passing game was very vanilla this year. Not sure if its because our OL couldn't buy enough time for plays to develop or if our lack of outside threats took our playcalling to a more simple plan.

Jan 12, 2021, 9:07 PM

Are you saying if Smith was faster, quicker and taller, and Tony Elliott was creative ... then Smith would have been used more productively?

Sark showed a lot of creativity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,519
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic