Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Democrats just can't quit Trump. It's so cute.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,201

Democrats just can't quit Trump. It's so cute.

Feb 24, 2021, 12:52 PM

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1364607989211156481

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

probably helps them on reelections in 2022

Feb 24, 2021, 1:00 PM

most everything a politician does is for a purpose

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

However misguided they may be, the majority of Republicans

Feb 24, 2021, 1:12 PM

don't have any desire to quit Trump. Losing the House, the Senate and the White House in 4 years is rare and should have provided some clarity going forward. It may have for Liz Cheney and a few others, but not most.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thankfully, McConnell is ignoring Trump. All he needs to do

Feb 24, 2021, 3:07 PM

now is to wake up senators like Senator Johnson (who said this week that there were no white supremacists at the Capital on 1/6/21). Really??

Senator Cruz, well he abandons Texas to go to Mexico while his state in buried in snow with no power or water for over a week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a fan of Cruz or that bad move,

Feb 24, 2021, 3:29 PM

but what could he have done had he been in TX? What would have changed?

If you need bureaucrats to take care of you, you are in trouble. Now if the head of Dept of Energy or the Governor left, that is a larger issue. This is just bad optics. Not that I agree, but in all seriousness his absence means zero in the scheme of things.

Re: Not a fan of Cruz or that bad move,

Feb 24, 2021, 3:58 PM

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1363670498392092675?s=19

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cruz has many PACs that support his campaigns

Feb 24, 2021, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Not a fan of Cruz or that bad move, ]

and they are chock full of rich donors...the man has access to hundreds of thousands of names. Send out one email, one tweet, or FB ad to these people. He could've raised 10x what AOC did. Instead he chose the thumb up the keester option.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't live in Texas, so I am not asking for anything. I

Feb 24, 2021, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Not a fan of Cruz or that bad move, ]

will say as a retired government employee, mistakes like the one Cruz made can easily get him defeated in his next election.

Citizens want their Governors and Senate members being a voice to comfort to them in an event like the heavy snow in Texas creating both power loss and damaged water lines for more than a week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stretch Armstrong***

Feb 24, 2021, 10:19 PM

Feb 24, 2021, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Not a fan of Cruz or that bad move, ]

Devils advocate here. Who is to say Cruz hasn't raised more than AOC but chooses not to advertise it?

There are still many people who live by that motto, I'd be one.

Feb 24, 2021, 9:21 PM

He tweeted this when he went to hand out water bottles after getting back from Mexico.

https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1363335355609530368?s=20

You really think he wouldn't advertise a multi-million dollar donation?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 9:28 PM

I didnt know he did that.

Also, read my post again, I never said he did, I said I'm playing devils advocate.

Well yeah

Feb 24, 2021, 1:43 PM [ in reply to probably helps them on reelections in 2022 ]

But is it not sad that Trump is still kingmaker and can decide Republicans fates because a significant portion if not a majority of GOP voters are going to listen to him?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their foot soldiers in the media will be talking

Feb 24, 2021, 2:31 PM

About the Capitol “riots” for the next 5 years nonstop

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Riots".....good one.

Feb 24, 2021, 2:34 PM

No friend, that was a tsunami of insurrection, hellbent on Nazi-esque global domination, and it's only through the grace of our progressive lower-case god that Mike Pence didn't have a stake driven through his heart and his decapitated head kicked around the capitol grounds by those highly trained militias.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now you're coming around!***

Feb 24, 2021, 2:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Hey Chem...

Feb 24, 2021, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Their foot soldiers in the media will be talking ]

Who do you think is the leader of the GOP?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Perhaps Mike Pence when he comes out of hiding?

Feb 24, 2021, 3:46 PM

Mike must have had a different impression of those very fine people that were simply and peacefully sightseeing in the Capitol January 6th than Ron Johnson and those of his ilk.

Have you ever had an original thought?

Feb 24, 2021, 2:53 PM

You parrot my response and then copy a link to Twitter. Zero thought from you, which is typical.

I doubt he copied you.

Feb 24, 2021, 2:57 PM

I've noticed that the few people who think the sun rises and sets out of their culo just dazzle us with bulllshit and dash instead of reading anyone else's opinions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I doubt he copied you.

Feb 24, 2021, 3:00 PM

He did from Balm’s post earlier. it’s all good. Just needed to point it out.

Stay tuned for their latest classic: "Trump is a big fat

Feb 24, 2021, 4:22 PM

meany and he's a lying liar and a cheating cheater."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classic Truth...***

Feb 25, 2021, 12:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'd be speaking the truth, would they not?

Feb 25, 2021, 5:51 AM [ in reply to Stay tuned for their latest classic: "Trump is a big fat ]

And they'd be hypocrites as well (but that;s not the discussion).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,201
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic