Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Walt Deptula,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,727

Deer Walt Deptula,

Jun 21, 2012, 11:53 PM

Some of us are Lebron James fans and others of us are not. But pretty much all of us tigers are fans of you being wrong and looking like a complete idiot. Nobody wants to hear you say the name Lebron James until next season, unless it is to congratulate him on the championship ring you said he would never get. You claimed he was in a one person club of having three MVPs and no championship, and he proved you wrong. You said the Heat had no chance of beating OKC, and he made you look like a fool. Please stop blaming the officials because this series has been an absolute whoopin' with the Heat winning 4 straight.

We understand that you have groupies that call into your show everyday and hang on your every word. Your phone lines are "always full" with the same 8 people everyday. I'm sure that these callers gather their friends and family to listen to your arrogant antics everyday. Or drive around in their cars with blatant disregard to gas prices just to listen to your golden voice. If a caller disagrees with you, you rush them off the phone and reject everything. But the callers that worship you and agree with all of your stances, yall get together and have a big 15 minute circle jerk about how much you hate Lebron or Tiger or Dale Jr.

We know that you are the most intelligent person in the world of sports. ESPN must be beating down your door offering you the big bucks, seeing as to how you are never wrong about anything. Personally I wish they would take you off of our hands.

I have no idea how you are going to manage a 4 hour show everyday without being able to rant about Lebron lacking a championship. Maybe they can shorten your show to about 1 hour, or maybe you can pick up a new sponsor to tell us about everyday besides BGR or Westside family grocery.

We know that you just call it as you see it, but you just aren't the genius you think you are. You're just an arrogant prick who should be a man and admit your ignorant rants were off base.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Walt Deptula,

Jun 22, 2012, 12:20 AM

You going hunting?

Jun 22, 2012, 2:09 AM

He can't spell.

Good Lord, have you been under a rock? Deer has been

Jun 22, 2012, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Walt Deptula, ]

Used on here for nearly two years now. Yes we all know its spelled wrong as is a JOKE!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

send this to him on twitter, i cant cause he blocked

Jun 22, 2012, 12:44 AM

Me for letting him know every time he was wrong. If you don't kiss his butt like his followers he doesn't like you

he picked Utah #3 in college football today***

Jun 22, 2012, 12:46 AM

Did he have Boise st #1? did last year o wait he was wrong a

Jun 22, 2012, 12:49 AM

Again

Walt Deptula... The reason I started listening to podcasts

Jun 22, 2012, 1:17 AM

Mike O'Meara show and Big O and Dukes ftw!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Walt Deptula... The reason I started listening to podcasts

Jun 22, 2012, 2:11 AM

Speak English---if you can.

Jun 22, 2012, 2:08 AM

He's usually right. But who with a brain watches NBA games, anyway? Bunch of overpaid, illiterate dunces. Proud to say I didn't watch a single game of the "playoffs." Couln't care who won or lost. Utterly boring. Thugs on parade.

Re: Racist comment!***

Jun 22, 2012, 2:55 AM

Then why comment on it if you didn't watch a single game?

Jun 22, 2012, 3:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Walt Deptula, ]

Move on to something you do care to talk about or even know about. If you could, wait till you've been around for more than 3 months before you start calling people out on grammar mistakes (weird to do ever do that really) that you obviously don't get yet......unless I missed some serious sarcasm. No grammar police on a message board please!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grammar police=rookie move***

Jun 22, 2012, 12:58 PM

Fonzie on Happy Days....I was wrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-couldn't admit

Jun 22, 2012, 8:00 AM

he was wrong. It would be nice. Just once! Personally, i have more respect for a man who can admit they are wrong every now and then. Welcome to the human race

LOL!! Now that is funny!***

Jun 22, 2012, 12:01 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,727
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic