Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Tiger Baseball: It aint you. It's me. I am now told
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 965

Deer Tiger Baseball: It aint you. It's me. I am now told

Mar 20, 2015, 11:01 AM

that sports have changed. Coaches must deal with athletes in a whole new way. Players can't get their feelings hurt. If they do, Mama and daddy might go on a rampage and call the coach, university president, trustees, or the governor. They might even post something negative on Facebook or Pinterest.

I'm old school. I believe if a guy commits 3 errors in a game, there is somone on the bench that might only commit one. Give him a chance. I beleive if you can't hit the ball, you must need glasses, are scared, or your mind is somewhere else. I believe a coach that can't win is like a firefighter without a fire, a pilot without a plane, or a doctor that owns a funeral home.

If it's not you. It must be me.

It's time to end this relationship. You have not only brought "others" into our house, you have rubbed in my face the likes of WVU, Wofford, Winthrop, C of C, and Michigan State. And when questioned, you say there is no need to panic.

If you see no need to panic, it must be me.

As hard as I try, I just can't do "us" anymore. Good luck in the future. I hope you find all that you are seeking. Here's hoping EVERYONE gets a trophy so no feelings get hurt!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I applaud your creativity in complaining about the same stuff others have

Mar 20, 2015, 11:08 AM

Done a thousand times this season. No new content but at least it is a fresh delivery.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 1
| visibility 965
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic