Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Death Valley Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Death Valley Tickets

Aug 24, 2016, 8:45 PM

Anyone have 2 tickets to Death Valley at any home game this year that they are willing to part ways with? I am a lifelong fan, never had the opportunity to attend a game at Death Valley due to mainly my travels in the military for 7 years during my golden years. We just had our first child last month and are looking for our first get away, we would like nothing more than to see a game at the Valley of Death! Just trying to find the best deal. Also, need recommendations for a decent affordable hotel. TIA

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, if I have some extra I'll gladly sell them to you.

Aug 24, 2016, 8:50 PM

But adding all that extra stuff to the story isn't going to change the price. Maybe if you have a sick grandma?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Well, if I have some extra I'll gladly sell them to you.

Aug 25, 2016, 6:44 AM

Ok dickless, just trying to tell my story. I felt like every smartass, like yourself, would want to question why I haven't been to a game yet if I'm such a die hard fan. And keep your tickets #######.

No tickets for you!

Aug 25, 2016, 7:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Well, if I have some extra I'll gladly sell them to you.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, if I have some extra I'll gladly sell them to you. ]

ataboy, that'll surely get you a good deal on some tix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Yo DaddyMac! The best way to get a deal around here is

Aug 25, 2016, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, if I have some extra I'll gladly sell them to you. ]

save the story man just post pigs of your wife's bewbs.

Your welcome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Yo DaddyMac! The best way to get a deal around here is

Aug 25, 2016, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Yo DaddyMac! The best way to get a deal around here is ]

save the story man just post pigs of your wife's new mom bewbs.

Your welcome.

FIFY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Yo DaddyMac! The best way to get a deal around here is

Aug 25, 2016, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Yo DaddyMac! The best way to get a deal around here is ]

Alright ladies, already found some tickets for almost nothing! I wish someone would have told me sooner all you had to do was get your wife to give out a good out-of-the-pants handy. That my friends, was the cheapest set of tickets we ever got ahold of. BTW, I appreciate all who thanked my service, but honestly I did not include that to try to get tickets. I could give a #### less what anyone thinks about me serving, I didn't do it for anyone other than the men I served with and my family. God bless you turds, and God bless the Clemson Tigers!
- Heaven Sent, Hell Bent... H-Minus!

You can find tickets on Stubhub

Aug 24, 2016, 9:22 PM

If you are wanting a cheap ticket try the Troy, SC State, or Cuse game.

Re: Death Valley Tickets

Aug 24, 2016, 9:44 PM

I have 2 Troy tickets

Aug 25, 2016, 3:04 AM

We have found reasonable motel rooms in Lavonia, Ga. About 30 miles away of 85. There is a Hampton Inn and a Holiday Inn Express there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2016, 6:55 AM

Thanks for the help to everyone else! I can't wait to get to TigerTown!

Aug 25, 2016, 1:26 PM

Nah go easy Daddymac, thank you for your service but this kind of thing has kind of become a running joke. Since the Tigers have made the top 10, every year people come on here with more and more wild/sad/crazy/heart-stirring stories in order to try to get people to give their ever value escalating tickets at face value for big games. You may have not had any intent at all, like you said, and if so I again thank you for your service and hope you find great seats... but we have had a lot of this kind of stuff on here >
--EXAMPLE--
"Hey I am looking for two tickets to the Clemson/UGA game (2013). Somewhere between the 40s in the bottom bowl. My dad just died and his last words were that I had to go to this game. So I am just honoring his wish. Also I have a rare foot condition that doctors say will end my life after this year but it isnt enough to get a handicap pass so I really need a parking pass. If I can get all of this for about $100 that would be great!... $125 is my max."

Now of course the above example is out there and nothing like what you said but that is why you got the responses you did.

Hope you get some great seats... Go Tigers!

Aug 25, 2016, 1:18 PM

Every year people post stories. Look man, you aren't going to get a deal from the people on tigernet. The greed is unbelievable. Your best bet is stub hub, eBay, or in person scalping last minute. I find better deals in those markets every single time. Lol they were selling national champ tickets for $800 each. You know what they sold for at the game? $150 lower level. Just be PATIENT and you will get in. My only words of advice for you. Go tigers

Thank you for your service! Congrats on your little Tiger

Aug 25, 2016, 1:23 PM

You could try to look on the universities website. They should still have some available.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I typically have 2-3 tickets available to sell for each game.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:47 PM

My favorite place to set up shop is the woods adjacent to the R-3 Lot. We could play all sorts of fun games in exchange for the tickets. If you can't find me, just ask around for Captain Touchy. Most know me in that area. Can't wait to feel you...I mean, see you this season.

I'm not really looking for tickets, but I love playing games***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:51 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

### join us anytime***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:52 PM

Someone light the Biochem signal

Aug 25, 2016, 1:53 PM

Biochem 98

No way. That dude's a size queen.***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:54 PM

I'm "All In"! Let's schedule it on the Meet Up board!

Aug 25, 2016, 4:16 PM [ in reply to I typically have 2-3 tickets available to sell for each game. ]

I will bring the following items: a wooden clothespin, a large bottle of Tums antacid, last week's toenail clippings (marinated in mozzarella brine), a number two pencil, a quartz size clear bag of cat hair from a orange tabby, two dozen cigarette butts that still have a few puffs left, a tube of lube, a bottle of Everclear, and a mix CD (some bluegrass, some hop hop, and one song by Andrea Bocelli).

You bring the tickets and we can negotiate the price utilizing the above items.

Go Tigers!

SOMEBODY SAY THEY ARE OFFERING UP NUDES FOR TICKETS????????

Aug 25, 2016, 1:47 PM

Tharealdonjuan
MauldinT

Hit up these two guys, they always have extras.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy doesnt post like his wife is

Aug 25, 2016, 1:52 PM

Good looking enough for lower deck tickets. Prolly should be dealing with UDPs unless she's a real looker.

Helpful link may be helpful.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:48 PM

http://www.stubhub.com/lsu-football-tickets/performer/8987/

HTH!!!

Hello Friend. Thank you for your servise.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:50 PM

A good friend of mind, whom also frequents this site regularlyly donates tickets to the last fortunate. Hit up MauldinT.

His jeneroisty is only embiggened by the girth of his manhood.

The guy you're looking for is

Aug 25, 2016, 1:59 PM

@MauldinT he usually has a few extra tix he's willing to give out at his tailgate. If you can drink more Mike's hard than him, he'll probably give them to ya. He's parked over at the Avenue of Champions.

These guys are right, the guy you want to talk to is

Aug 25, 2016, 2:01 PM

MauldinT. I would advise you sending him a tmail every day because he gets so many that he might not read yours the first time. He's also really busy, or so he thinks, coaching soccer, girl's soccer.

Word of advice, DO NOT ASK HIM TO MEET YOU AT A MELLOW MUSHROOM, he has a history of not showing up.

I know some people are giving you a hard time.

Aug 25, 2016, 2:21 PM

Thanks for your service. And all their are many jokes around, MauldinT really does offer some good cheap tickets. He has parking at the old Mellow Mushroom too.

He's always been very gracious with me

Aug 25, 2016, 2:30 PM

I've parked in MauldinT's backyard many many times. He never charges me and seems to welcome the company!

Hey brother, let me echo my fellow Tnetters thanking you

Aug 25, 2016, 3:47 PM

for your service. And just a heads up if you're looking for tickets, I would avoid the user MauldinT

All he ever does is rip people off with overpriced upper deck tickets.

Good day

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic