Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear "fans"....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Dear "fans"....

Jan 14, 2020, 8:41 AM

Keep your garbage takes to yourself.

ACC didn't hurt us. Refs didn't hurt us. T-Law is the BEST QB in CFB. BV is the BEST DC in CFB. Our Co-OC's have been phenomenal as well. Dabo is Dabo. etc.

The streak couldn't last forever, and we simply got outplayed last night by a team with extremely similar talent across the board. LSU was as good or better than advertised and nothing but respect from me to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Well said. I for one am very proud of our accomplishments!

Jan 14, 2020, 8:49 AM

Proud of our players, coaches, and support staff. Clemson will be back in the CFP this and for years to come.

P.S.
I also feel many "fans" are trolling from other fanbases. But the few who are legit, need to reevaluate themselves if they feel this was a failed season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed that there are some trolling, but last night and this

Jan 14, 2020, 10:16 AM

morning I've seen some regular "contributors" to this site making excuses and pointing fingers, etc.

It's disappointing, and I expect more from our fanbase...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Agreed that there are some trolling, but last night and this

Jan 14, 2020, 8:11 PM

Yeah, it’s embarrassing that some of our fans act so childish. The fact that a single Clemson football fan has the stupidity and lack of control of emotions, to suggest our coaches aren’t good enough, is a joke. Clemson has won’t 2 national championships in 5 years and been to 2 more. That’s it that’s all there is to say. I’m kind of glad we got that loss out of the way. Trevor was bound to lose once in his college careers. Now that’s out of the way, i believe he is gonna have the motivation he needs to not lose again.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Agreed that there are some trolling, but last night and this ]

Yeah, it’s embarrassing that some of our fans act so childish. The fact that a single Clemson football fan has the stupidity and lack of control of emotions, to suggest our coaches aren’t good enough, is a joke. Clemson has won’t 2 national championships in 5 years and been to 2 more. That’s it that’s all there is to say. I’m kind of glad we got that loss out of the way. Trevor was bound to lose once in his college careers. Now that’s out of the way, i believe he is gonna have the motivation he needs to not lose again.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Agreed that there are some trolling, but last night and this ]

Amen...needed to play our A game and we just did not have

Jan 14, 2020, 9:05 AM

it last night, it happens. Got beat in pretty much every phase of the game. All the credit to LSU and Burrow; he's as advertised. The loss of Higgins (for a long stretch) and Skalski hurt but that is football. Super proud of our Tigers and no doubt we'll be back!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU won. Clemson lost.

Jan 14, 2020, 9:08 AM

Let’s move along.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bump

Jan 14, 2020, 9:25 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

in the road of life. This too shall we overcome.

Jan 14, 2020, 9:27 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear "fans"....

Jan 14, 2020, 9:29 AM

We were simply out-played but that does not make me any less proud of our players and coaches. A great year, little short but still thankful and blessed with this era of Clemson football.

Interesting note - this was the first loss of my daughters life and first loss of my son "understanding" the game. It was a teaching moment for my son about being a good clemson man.

when Myfavjr. realized Clemson was not going to win, he

Jan 14, 2020, 9:33 AM

started crying. All I could do was hug him and let him know this was not the end of the world. I told him we both knew Clemson would eventually lose but they were winners and they would keep their heads up. He needed to do the same.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Guess Grump Forgot to Add

Jan 14, 2020, 6:47 PM

The icon to your signature appointing you as Junior TNET Hall Monitor......Congratz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic