Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Hale, Binami Jones, Tuttle and the rest of espn/journalist ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,937

David Hale, Binami Jones, Tuttle and the rest of espn/journalist ...

Jun 7, 2020, 10:45 AM

Are the biggest hypocrites and Azzzhats in the history of the world! First Tuttle For trying to accuse someone of racism When he was the only one who took offense. Over 80% of Clemson’s team is black and I find it hard to believe that the racial accusations are in context as he insist, more than just he would have taken offense! No, he was being a whiney little look at me “ I’m the victim” bltch, because you got kicked off the team for having a bad attitude.

As for ESPN and it’s puppets with microphones/blogs. How dare they accuse Dabo building his brand off the backs of young black athletes? Exactly who does ESPN cover on Saturdays and sundays to earn viewership/revenue? David Hale couldn’t get a job doing anything else because the only thing he is good at is spewing bs from his mouth.

Finally. Dabo Swinney and his family have personally impacted more lives of these young black athletes and their families than any of these clowns combined.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Hale, Binami Jones, Tuttle and the rest of espn/journalist ...

Jun 7, 2020, 11:03 AM

You sound angry, but I like it. Nobody is perfect and Dabo knows that better than most, including
the "clowns" who try to take him down with their "axe grinding".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 11:18 AM

Angry, No, furious yes!

1. There are CLEARLY other agendas involved by each of these characters. All to deface and defame a man’s good reputation and the school he is associated with.

2. Where is the accountability for them? Who will hold them accountable for the same things they are accusing Dabo for? Will they ever admit they were wrong for race baiting, hate spreading and trying to hurt someone’s reputation when all Dabo has done is mentor, teach and life coach his players beyond football?

3. How many black Athletes has David Hale, Finebaum, Bomini and the other journalist impacted directly? They need to take a step back and assess themselves before calling others out!

Jun 7, 2020, 11:38 AM

Adding to your questions.

How many of the thousands of players that Dabo has coached - have they spoken to?
When did they go to Clemson and sit with Dabo and learn what he is about?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 11:52 AM

Good point! If they are truly “journalist”, Why not try to step into the mans life to see what he is like and talk to the ones he’s impacted and their families.

Stop flexin reporters

Jun 7, 2020, 12:56 PM

I see nothing but that flap of skin older people have hanging down from bottom of bicep.

Scum is everywhere nowadays. But Dabo prays. Just like David, "Saul" will be delivered to Dabos feet.

Our program is so powerful because of the spiritual bond between these athletes, their families, the fans, coaching staff and GOD.

Pick away at us media. Nothing will change.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic