Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson announces largest gift in school history, new business college name
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson announces largest gift in school history, new business college name

Oct 16, 2020, 11:57 AM

Clemson announces largest gift in school history, new business college name

Clemson University announced the largest gift it's ever received thanks to longtime South Carolina philanthropists and friends of the University Wilbur O. “Bill Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson announces largest gift in school history, new business college name

Oct 16, 2020, 12:32 PM

Wow, big thank you to The Powers! That is an amazing gift with a lot of thought and planning for the betterment of our students. Love the building too! Thank you Mr & Mrs Powers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Darla Moore and UofSC are not gonna like this.

Oct 16, 2020, 12:48 PM

That Int'l Business program of theirs is all they had to hang their hat on with regard to education. Oops.

Wow - what a great day for the University!

Oct 16, 2020, 12:51 PM

Glad to see we have the Hayek Center in the College of Business - I just hope they remain true to the economic principles of Friedrich Hayek.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow - what a great day for the University! YOu mean it

Oct 16, 2020, 12:56 PM

isnt Salma Hayek? That is very disappointing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...

Oct 16, 2020, 1:37 PM

Salma Hayek is definitely a winner of the genetic lottery:

A 54 year old woman who is as beautiful today as she was 30 years ago...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow - what a great day for the University!

Oct 16, 2020, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Wow - what a great day for the University! ]

I fear that we are in the middle of the Crack-Up boom predicted by Austrian Economists Mises and Rothbard....It may be a bad time ahead for bidness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing generosity. Huge for Clemson and the state.***

Oct 16, 2020, 1:14 PM

null

Thank you Powers family!

Oct 16, 2020, 1:25 PM

I'm sure you won't see this post though, because you didn't make that kind of money by spending too much time on tiger net.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Powers family!

Oct 16, 2020, 5:51 PM

Amen and by reading posts, there is certainly not a majority of people with college degrees of any kind that post on TNET. I am glad they are supporters of Clemson athletic teams which this site is about.

Perfect. Just enough for a few new Vice Presidents

Oct 16, 2020, 1:25 PM

To go along with the monstrosity they tore down the clemson house to build.

Re: TNET: Clemson announces largest gift in school history, new business college name

Oct 16, 2020, 1:34 PM

I wish we had numbers on how many unemployed business degrees there are in the US.

Oct 16, 2020, 4:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2012, 11:44 AM

magnanimous People

Oct 16, 2020, 5:46 PM

Wow, what an awesome display of love for Clemson University. Thanks to the Powers for making a difference in the lives of students and this state for years and years.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic