Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Danny Kanell tweet of the day!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Danny Kanell tweet of the day!

Aug 9, 2018, 6:19 PM

Read some of the comments ??????

https://twitter.com/dannykanell/status/1027595471823486976?s=21

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Danny Kanell tweet of the day!

Aug 9, 2018, 6:28 PM

Get em Danny!

It Just Means Less***

Aug 9, 2018, 7:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 6:33 PM

The comments are hilarious, and I noticed that Mark Packer was the first to respond.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 6:35 PM

You just sent me down the proverbial rabbit hole... I think my favorite was when the coot came in and defended LSU for being down on the years that FSU beat them. It's almost like they didn't even realize they were still being SEC fanboys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the coots are getting their pants pulled down

Aug 9, 2018, 6:52 PM

And spanked in front of everybody. I can't believe one of them brought up womens bkb.. Lol wait yes I can. It's all they got

Re: the coots are getting their pants pulled down

Aug 10, 2018, 6:47 AM

And spanked in front of everybody. I can't believe one of them brought up womens bkb.. Lol wait yes I can. It's all they got

I really hate to have to disagree with you but you are wrong. They have more than just womens bb. They also have fishing and equestrian.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the coots are getting their pants pulled down

Aug 12, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to the coots are getting their pants pulled down ]

I love the South Carolina/Women's Sports stuff. They try to paint themselves as an enlightened fanbase who just "gets it" when it comes to women's equality...but they don't realize that everyone immediately sees through their charade and can see they're actually screaming "THIS IS ALL WE HAVE" through their tears.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 7:06 PM

Jimbo went to A$Mfor the money , to run away from his marital Embarrassment and because he was now second fiddle to Clemson .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^^ BiNGO Dug!

Aug 9, 2018, 7:12 PM

and to think all you do is drive (or is it steer) a tug boat in the heart of Yankee (sic) land!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ BiNGO Dug!

Aug 9, 2018, 7:39 PM

You're right about my locale Bill .... here were are this evening on the beautiful Delaware river , near Burlington NJ .

DB23

Aug 10, 2018, 6:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Danny Kanell tweet of the day! ]

How many fiddles will he be down to the powerhouses in the mighty sec?

Re: Danny Kanell tweet of the day!***

Aug 9, 2018, 7:30 PM

Aug 9, 2018, 7:31 PM

Excellent troll by Kannell. Thanks for posting
Go to hell coots

Aug 9, 2018, 9:34 PM

Do most of you guys and gals realize their one championship occurred before you were born? Their one championship can actually qualify as ancient history. The huge banner recognizing that championship is just the prelude to the big celebration planned for next year.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Danny, how can you forget the 1969 ACC Champs. I

Aug 9, 2018, 8:17 PM

mean that sign in their stadium is bigger than Clemson's 2 National Championships sign, and FSU's 3 National champs signs combined. It also bigger than the sign that Clemson puts 17 ACC Championships on.

It's pretty recent too. It came the same year as the Moon landing and Woodstock.

Come on Danny.

Bless their hearts...everybody sees it but them....

Aug 9, 2018, 8:53 PM

but that's because they all have their heads stuck up their a$$es.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Without a doubt, this was my favorite.......

Aug 9, 2018, 9:42 PM

Roosters Up
?

@RoostersUp
6h6 hours ago
More
Well.. all i got to say is @dannykanell you better find you another team when it comes to College Baseball & Women's College Basketball trash talk bec versus #ForeverToThee .. FSU is whats the word I am looking for... Lacking..

if that guy isn’t a troll, I feel sad for him

Aug 9, 2018, 9:46 PM

How pathetic is that. Baseball and Women’s Basketball....lol

Good Lawd That Coot Likely Cut His Wrists After That***

Aug 9, 2018, 9:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is hilarious! Man, coots are embarassing. lol

Aug 10, 2018, 9:40 AM

"Well.. all i got to say is @dannykanell you better find you another team when it comes to College Baseball & Women's College Basketball trash talk bec versus #ForeverToThee .. FSU is whats the word I am looking for... Lacking.."

4 replies 3 retweets 4 likes
Reply 4 Retweet 3 Like 4

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:So this confirms the coots are now a wimmins basketball

Aug 10, 2018, 11:10 AM

skool. Pathetic losers. Why can't we have a serious rival--instead of a bunch of idjits? If we could replace them with Georgia permanently, I say let's do it.

Screw Calford.

FSU 7-2 vs LSU and won 7 of last 8. Last trip to LSU

Aug 12, 2018, 12:28 PM

noles won big. But coot says they wouldn't get out alive. Come on coot, Troy got out alive just last year!!!!!!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic