Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo,Boyd, others truly don't get it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Dabo,Boyd, others truly don't get it

Dec 1, 2013, 1:08 AM

They do not get that this sin't "just a loss". Boyd doesn't realize that despite bow good he was he will always be remembered for never beating SC, same goes for Dabo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let's just let Boyd go with our blessings and thanks...

Dec 1, 2013, 1:09 AM

I have no ill feelings toward him and hope he never regrets his choice to play at Clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i noticed..

Dec 1, 2013, 1:10 AM

hot rod is from sumter sc.and he was playing like he wanted to beat those guys.because he understands the rivalry he grew up seeing it.he knows how it works.the others were like meh just another game.

I could say that in years past...

Dec 1, 2013, 1:12 AM

I think the guys wanted win tonight. Never thought they quit, just couldn't hold onto the ball, tackle Shaw shy of the first down marker on 3rd down or cover the recievers. But I think they actually tried tonight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could say that in years past...

Dec 1, 2013, 1:15 AM

Yep he will now be remembered as the QB that could not beat SC. Bottom line.

Rodney Williams is better! Played better under pressure.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just glad Clowney didn't get the opportunity to throw

Dec 1, 2013, 1:17 AM

Boyd twenty yards in the air to finish off the game. Yeah, the INT's weren't pretty but the sorry way the game was finishing up had Clowney getting his TV time in written all over it. Glad we at least avoided that spectacle again...

boy was that terrible to see last year***

Dec 1, 2013, 1:18 AM

well, that may be true to some extent....

Dec 1, 2013, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: I could say that in years past... ]

but he is not paid to correct this. I know in the back of my mind I will know he couldn't beat SCar and that he struggled when he was pressured, but I will probably remember him for his wins and records and being one of the best QBs we've had.

Agreed. I remember Charlie Whitehurst for 2 things:

Dec 1, 2013, 1:20 AM

63-17

AND

Never lost to the coots.

Later on, I will only remember Boyd as the QB that never beat SCAR. I really hate that for him as he is a really good guy.

Re: Dabo,Boyd, others truly don't get it

Dec 1, 2013, 1:39 AM

has there ever been a team that was so good ,,been so bad...yeah what a great year,,blah blah ,,still..in the end. same chit,,different day..but a least all my mullet,, redneck friends can talk crap about our awesome 10 win season..old school here,,never thought i would see the day..oh well

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic