Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo said OSU didn't belong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Dabo said OSU didn't belong

Dec 20, 2020, 12:35 PM

HE'LL PROVE IT !!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo said OSU didn't belong

Dec 20, 2020, 12:38 PM

Of course they will use that as being disrespectful to their program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta Have Some Respect to Be Disrespected***

Dec 20, 2020, 12:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: then they can

Dec 20, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo said OSU didn't belong ]

use it to plug the hole where it's bleeding the most.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo said OSU didn't belong ]

Of course they will use that as being disrespectful to their program.

It won't matter! They had a shot at beating Clemson for the 1st time ever last year! That team from last year top to bottom - better than this years Ohio State team i.m.o. Clemson is better this year except on the OL top to bottom. And that is if we played the same amount of games.

Indiana showed you when they play schemes that can match foot speed with them - which in the Big 10 is rare for the buckeyes - they have problems. Clemson has recruited just as well as them from a "players who fit the mold" stand point!

Bring it on Buckeyes - message board material or not! But, then there is this if you are Clemson, "have you seen some of the stuff they have been saying all year about that Clemson win"? I'm pretty sure that stuff will be going up on a message board at a location near Clemson, SC soon too!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 12:45 PM

You know some Hate On Dabo Reporter is going to ask Dabo if Ohio State now that they have been selected deserves to be in the playoff. He won't bite and will give them some bluff good remarks....

Dec 20, 2020, 3:07 PM

When you look at a team that is 6-0, that is a team whose seasonal development is only through about mid-October in a normal season. There is a lot to learn about the team down through the stretch of November to get to that undisputed conference champion. tOSU skipped that step I think is what Dabo is saying. They had half the opportunities for the occurrence of a season ending injury (God forbid) or an upset.

Dabo said OSU was an effin joke and shouldn't be there

Dec 20, 2020, 3:20 PM

all the bulletin board material in the world won't prevent the #### whooping that's coming

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo said OSU was an effin joke and shouldn't be there

Dec 20, 2020, 3:38 PM

all the bulletin board material in the world won't prevent the #### whooping that's coming

Agreed.

Not just from a "motivational" point of view. From a preparation point of view and facing adversity point of view as well. OSU could sleep walk through the current state of the Big 10 because of it's superior talent. But, 6 games hasn't been enough to get back ups playing time. Or to develop what if scenarios at game speed during a game. Again, they haven't had to.
I was far more worried about O Cry O St. going into our game with them last year because of their OL/DL and mostly Dobbins!
I am not as worried this year! They still have talent - but that talent is still gelling! And learning each other!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic