Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"I can see Tech making Clemson nervous"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,511

"I can see Tech making Clemson nervous"

Oct 6, 2015, 9:31 PM

If Tech can find a way to move the ball and seize an early lead Saturday, those old Clemson fears would bubble up. (“We’re talking about the College Football Playoff but losing at home to Georgia Tech?”) To date, Deshaun Watson of Gainesville hasn’t had the breakout season many expected. He’s fifth in the ACC in total offense. (Tech’s Justin Thomas is 13th. Ouch.)

I can see Tech making Clemson nervous, and in years past a nervous Clemson would become a beaten Clemson. I believe these Tigers are made of sterner stuff and — being brutally honest — I’ve seen nothing that makes me think Tech is a good team. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a close game. I would be surprised if the Jackets win.

http://markbradley.blog.ajc.com/2015/10/06/can-tech-and-uga-stay-afloat-in-seas-of-orange/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "I can see Tech making Clemson nervous"

Oct 6, 2015, 9:32 PM

i can see us putting 50 on the bees

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to see us come out and beat a Power 5

Oct 6, 2015, 9:33 PM

opponent like that. Would be good to see our offense click.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aaron? That you? Stick to bafoonery on CBS sports. None of you clowns could ever be leaders of men***

Oct 6, 2015, 9:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who will have these boys backs?

Oct 6, 2015, 9:34 PM

I WILL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo has managed to balance being a really

Oct 6, 2015, 9:42 PM

good man who has fun with his players with being a coach who DEMANDS effort and accountability. This is what builds character in people that makes them refuse to quit. First you build the culture, then you bring in ONLY who is All In, and then the tone is set, period. The difference between him and the Bowden, Richt "good men" types is pure fire and passion. TB's teams lacked passion and in some cases, character. Richt's teams underachieve EVERY year while stacked with NFL talent. Dabo will have them ready because it will be DEMANDED by him. He is the rare coach who is a players coach and a disciplinarian. I would not trade him for any coach, on any level of any sport, in the nation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predict a big day for Deshaun and the passing game

Oct 6, 2015, 9:57 PM

Will be ESPN highlight machine! Cain, Artavis, Hunter, Zack and Peak will get into the mix

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,511
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic