Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Depth chart concerns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,934

Depth chart concerns

Aug 27, 2018, 11:33 AM

Since Dabo says that every practice counts and is charted, I am surprised that a depth chart is being released on Monday with 4 practices and a walk through still to come. I guess he was waiting for all of the seniors to finally get to the top of the chart and then posted it.

I'm getting really mixed signals here between what Dabo is saying and what he is showing us.

This needs to be addressed in a formal TNET thread by Dabo himself.

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Depth chart concerns

Aug 27, 2018, 11:36 AM

Are you the head coach or managing director of this athletic team?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2018, 11:41 AM

If I were then I would be addressing these issues head on for all of TNET instead of getting ready for Furman. Dabo should be focused more on the fans and less on a the upcoming game.

Aug 27, 2018, 11:36 AM

None

I agree completely

Aug 27, 2018, 11:41 AM

He tends to say things like that, but then fails to back it up with his actions. Another great example is telling everyone that "best is the standard" and then goes out and loses to Syracuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I agree completely

Aug 27, 2018, 12:27 PM

Which proves completely that he is a hypocrite. Can’t we just dig up an out of work SEC defensive coordinator to right this sinking ship. Geez.

Dabo has a job to do. ONE thing not required is to address

Aug 27, 2018, 12:35 PM

YOU about the depth chart! Get over it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We pay his salary, so he should absolutely address

Aug 27, 2018, 12:46 PM

all of us about the depth chart!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm going to his house after work and ask him face to

Aug 27, 2018, 1:21 PM

face. I'm tired of his sheet!

null

Especially my concrens about who's going to fair catch punts

Aug 27, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Dabo has a job to do. ONE thing not required is to address ]

dagnamit!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

I don't want an individual response

Aug 27, 2018, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Dabo has a job to do. ONE thing not required is to address ]

I am fine with him addressing all on TNET at the same time. I understand his time is limited and he can't possibly tmail each of us separately.

I think an open chatroom would work great. He could respond to questions and concerns while he sits in his office watching Youtube videos just after lunch.

Re: Dabo has a job to do. ONE thing not required is to address

Aug 27, 2018, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Dabo has a job to do. ONE thing not required is to address ]

Congratulations on being the first bug to get tangled in this spider web of TNET sarcasm. :)

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,934
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic