Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CMM: Past, present Clemson stars up for Final Four spot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: CMM: Past, present Clemson stars up for Final Four spot

Apr 1, 2020, 2:24 PM

CMM: Past, present Clemson stars up for Final Four spot

Picking a Clemson Mount Rushmore of sorts with the Elite 8, which features intriguing matchups such as CJ Spiller and Travis Etienne and more. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CMM: Past, present Clemson stars up for Final Four spot

Apr 1, 2020, 4:00 PM

No way Perry over Watkins or Kinard over Simmons. Absurd.

Kids***

Apr 1, 2020, 11:07 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to question some of the seeding

Apr 1, 2020, 5:49 PM

Trevor as a 16? That's definitely the craziest. Wilkins as an 8? DW4 has to be a 1 seed somewhere, right? Right now hes arguably the best player in Clemson football history and probably my bet to win this tournament.

DW4 is the Favorite no doubt

Apr 1, 2020, 6:10 PM

TL16 is definitely not a 16 but I’m not sure he should have made it out of the round of 16

Re: TNET: CMM: Past, present Clemson stars up for Final Four spot

Apr 1, 2020, 8:58 PM

Many on here who vote probably never knew how big William Perry was in the 80’s. Especially after his Super Bowl win he was a marketing king. Every other break he was on a different commercial face on everything. Also made Bob Hope’s All American team Christmas show when tv was just good entertainment. It was TV/radio newspapers-or nothing. I still have the Bears Super Bowl Shuffle album with WP on the cover. Fridge needs some love

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fridge was awesome and I'm sure he would be getting more love

Apr 1, 2020, 9:04 PM

if he were matched up against literally anyone other than DW4, the greatest player in Clemson history.

Pleasantly surprised he beat out Sammy, but

Apr 1, 2020, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CMM: Past, present Clemson stars up for Final Four spot ]

no chance he wins over the guy who quarterbacked Clemson's first national championship in 35 years, not to mention that DW4 would be beloved regardless for his inspiring story and giving back to the community and of course beating USuCk on a torn ACL.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without CJ Spiller, Etienne isn't playing at Clemson

Apr 1, 2020, 11:18 PM

to begin with.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic