Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Browns coach on Watson skipping Senior Bowl: "Won't hold it against him"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FB Update: Browns coach on Watson skipping Senior Bowl: "Won't hold it against him"

Jan 23, 2017, 10:37 AM

Browns coach on Watson skipping Senior Bowl: "Won't hold it against him"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Browns coach on Watson skipping Senior Bowl: "Won't hold it against him"

Jan 23, 2017, 10:41 AM

Please hold it against him.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 is a bad, bad man...

Jan 23, 2017, 10:42 AM

PLEASE HOLD IT AGAINST HIM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FB Update: Browns coach on Watson skipping Senior Bowl: "Won't hold it against him"

Jan 23, 2017, 10:43 AM

He should take that as a big NO I don't wont to play for Cleveland . DW knew who was
coaching the game .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW has absolutely nothing to prove. Bama could probably

Jan 23, 2017, 10:53 AM

beat those all-star teams anyway and we beat Bama with DW at the helm. No need to risk any injury. He's healthy, might as well stay that way through the draft. Having said that, let's really hope he doesn't go to Cleveland. They can't protect him or any other QB. He will get hammered just like Archie Manning did with the Saints.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: DW has absolutely nothing to prove. Bama could probably

Jan 23, 2017, 4:04 PM

Plus he don't need to prove anything to any of the NFL coaches bc they have been watching him from day 1 as Clemson's starting QB, and they knew all about DW4 before he ever signed to play college FB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 11:01 AM

By all means, please do, coach.

Glad to hear it chief

Jan 23, 2017, 11:52 AM

And we won't hold your pathetic organization against you if you draft him.

Jan 23, 2017, 12:02 PM

Really,what's he got to prove?But I must say,it's not like Watson is going to be a pro and escape getting hit and sacked.You become a pro for a reason,because you're good.Gonna be a learning curve.

Jan 23, 2017, 4:49 PM

I know that the Pro's try and get the best of the best. Any of them taking DW4 will be getting the best of the best out of the very same pool of college players that they get all of their other college players from. But with DW4 the learning curve won't be as big as it is for most college players making that change bc DW4 is making that adjustment while playing at the level he is playing in. He came right out of HS ready to play at the college level, he only needed to learn the Clemson system bc to DW4 it's all just FB that he has played from a small kid. Teach him your system, and he will quickly show how well he can perform in that system. DW4 is that kind of athlete that just goes with the flow that he already knows how to do. He doesn't let the game that he loves get to big for him that it stresses him out bc he is 100% confident in his ability to do what he knows he can do. He don't need anyone to teach him how to play the game, he only needs for them to tell him their scheme and how they want him to perform it. To DW4 it's all just FB done in the way his coaches has drawn it up to be played, and he will take care of the rest. What ever team that will be so lucky to get him, they will never have to worry about not having a QB with the talent or skills to perform the duties of a QB at a very high level, as DW4 will perform for them. And don't take him but a minute to learn what receiver to trust in a must have time in a game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watson played 2-3 more games than many draft prospects

Jan 23, 2017, 12:44 PM

he played 15 games.

Most schools played 12 or 13.
Conference division winners played 14.

Only Bama and Clemson players played 15.
He's got enough film out there for you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was hoping they WOULD hold it against him***

Jan 23, 2017, 1:07 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. Browns - please hold it against him. Don't draft him,

Jan 23, 2017, 4:58 PM

punish him by letting another team have him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he does look good in Orange

Jan 23, 2017, 5:13 PM

I have mixed feelings about this... One one hand, if he were to come in and turn a franchise around it would be awesome. On the other hand... the Browns are a dumpster fire.

Browns need to get OLs before QBs, and then QBs before

Jan 24, 2017, 6:07 AM

skill positions. These decisions are exactly WHY they are a dumpster fire.

Kinda like the Bills needing a QB and going after WRs and RBs first. How did that work out?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic