Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DJ Uiagalei
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

DJ Uiagalei

Jul 14, 2019, 10:12 PM

Sorry if it’s already been posted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/big-ben-or-mariano-no-1-qb-recruit-hopes-to-juggle-sports-at-clemson-043717756.html
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2019-07/e16d7980-a45e-11e9-bff7-4c132f6df302">

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DJ Uiagalei

Jul 14, 2019, 11:25 PM

I hate to hear that he's still considering the major league route. I'm hoping to get another national championship with him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 11:29 PM

He can help our baseball team , he's a high level player .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 15, 2019, 8:10 AM

DJ Uiagalelei could very well play baseball at Clemson as well. Solid pitcher.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that was already set up with his commitment.

Jul 15, 2019, 8:31 AM

At least in an interview i heard with him, he said that was a major factor in his commitment. So i'm pretty sure he's already set up to play baseball for Clemson.

Yes, Monte has already given him the okay to play for us on

Jul 15, 2019, 8:49 AM

the baseball team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalei ]

I hate to hear that he's still considering the major league route. I'm hoping to get another national championship with him.

Going the professional route will not impact his playing time in football, unless he gets picked high enough in the draft, while in high school, and chooses to forgo college. If he goes to Clemson, he can’t turn pro in Baseball until he is 21, the month of the draft, typically June. That is why most college players, play until their Junior year, due to the age requirement. Rarely are they redshirted in baseball, unless injured. Most, if they are that good, will start their freshmen year.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:48 AM

I had hope this would his talk of playing bball would fade into the ether. BTW, anyone remember if Mike Eppley played baseball?

Jul 15, 2019, 9:51 AM

I don't think Mike Eppley played baseball at Clemson, however, I heard it was his best sport in high school.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 10:06 AM

I wouldn't mind it if he wasn't a pitcher, or if he didn't play quarterback. The rise of elbow injuries in baseball always has me worried when I hear of someone wanting to continue high level pitching.

Not my place to judge though!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic