Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DABO'S TRAFFIC STOP AND IMPROPER POLICE CONDUCT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 5,843

DABO'S TRAFFIC STOP AND IMPROPER POLICE CONDUCT

Apr 26, 2017, 8:39 PM

Sad day for his children....but probably a good day for the people of Pickens County.

http://www.independentmail.com/story/news/crime/2017/04/26/pickens-county-deputy-fired-after-arrest/100908932/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DABO'S TRAFFIC STOP AND IMPROPER POLICE CONDUCT

Apr 26, 2017, 8:45 PM

Hope this was his last job in law enforcement. Seems to be one of the bad apples who make police departments look bad.

Apr 26, 2017, 9:34 PM

Color me biased but I'd put it more like there are very few good cops. Too many with The Gestapo type attitude. Amazes me someone can go to Police Academy for only 6 weeks then become a cop and have the power they have. I think cops should be paid more and have to complete 2 years of school - one year of psychology and one year of sociology in addition to Police Academy. Seems it would weed out most of the bad ones.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Are you willing to pay more taxes?

Apr 26, 2017, 10:22 PM

You get what you pay for

I am willing to pay more in taxes for better police

Apr 27, 2017, 5:34 AM

officers and require them to have at least an associates degree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2017, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: DABO'S TRAFFIC STOP AND IMPROPER POLICE CONDUCT ]

Some do that, they go get their CRJ associates degree at a tech school first.

Apr 27, 2017, 1:31 AM [ in reply to Re: DABO'S TRAFFIC STOP AND IMPROPER POLICE CONDUCT ]

Perhaps you should know what you are talking about before posting untrue BS like this. BLE certification in South Carolina is 12 weeks and scheduled to go to 16 in the near future of what averages out to 10 hour days. To maintain that certification you also have to take a minimum of 20 hours of continuing education units each year. When it goes to 16 weeks, that will be the equivalent hours of a two year associates in Criminal Justice degree.

Yes you are colored biased as well as showing yourself to be an idiot with your post.

Don't mess with Dabo.

Apr 26, 2017, 8:51 PM

Or at least learn how not to be a ##### nozzle. Either way, he'd probably still be employeed, free, and maybe even married.

This guy is a real d-bag.***

Apr 26, 2017, 8:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like Sling Blade. um-hum.***

Apr 27, 2017, 2:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

He is a coot, what coot has never been arrested?***

Apr 26, 2017, 9:10 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is a coot, what coot has never been arrested?***

Apr 26, 2017, 9:17 PM

Pssst ...

So is the OP

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Is this what you call a "misleading headline"? You looking

Apr 26, 2017, 9:16 PM

for click bait?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy's temperament suggests...

Apr 26, 2017, 9:34 PM

...he belongs on no civilian police force anywhere. He's more than likely ex-military and that frankly would be the best place for him still.

I get that it's hard to see your wife with another man but the fact that she has an open "boyfriend" before the divorce is final and in front of the children also suggests she's probably not the nicest person in the world.

Always another side to story....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This guy's temperament suggests...

Apr 26, 2017, 9:42 PM

In the state of SC, she is committing adultery. There is no legal separation and a spouse can be charged with adultery up until the day the divorce papers are signed by a judge. He sounds like a ######, but he should have just taken pictures and add his file for adultery

Re: This guy's temperament suggests...

Apr 26, 2017, 10:52 PM

How do you get fired from one police station and hired back to the sheriffs office?

Coot networking***

Apr 26, 2017, 10:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed...

Apr 27, 2017, 12:21 AM [ in reply to Re: This guy's temperament suggests... ]

It's in South Carolina's Code of Laws, Title 16--Crimes and Offenses, Chapter 15 "Offenses Against Morality and Decency"

SECTION 16-15-60. Adultery or fornication.

Any man or woman who shall be guilty of the crime of adultery or fornication shall be liable to indictment and, on conviction, shall be severally punished by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars nor more than five hundred dollars or imprisonment for not less than six months nor more than one year or by both fine and imprisonment, at the discretion of the court.

SECTION 16-15-70. "Adultery" defined.

"Adultery" is the living together and carnal intercourse with each other or habitual carnal intercourse with each other without living together of a man and woman when either is lawfully married to some other person.

Now... in many States, particularly Southern states, there are a number of laws still on the books against all kinds of moral offenses, most of which are now considered by society as private choices of consenting adults and may even be unconstitutional.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Said boyfriend...nothing about adultery or fornication***

Apr 27, 2017, 2:03 AM

Apr 27, 2017, 6:52 AM

lol...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 19
| visibility 5,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic