Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crouch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Crouch

Dec 22, 2018, 9:34 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crouch

Dec 22, 2018, 9:36 AM

I'll be back in a minute..... getting some popcorn first.

You’re stupid and a coot—well that’s redundant.***

Dec 22, 2018, 9:37 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 9:48 AM

There is some level of truth in that, but cannot validate the entire line.

I’ve known many Clemson players over the years, and

Dec 22, 2018, 9:57 AM

they were not getting benefits beyond the NCAA regulations. Don’t make comments that are based on your “perceived opinion”. You are flat out wrong about Clemson players receiving benefits beyond what is allowable by the NCAA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% correct I know some of the staff very well from

Dec 22, 2018, 10:32 AM

Working with them in the past. Clemson is not paying players or families at all.

Dec 22, 2018, 10:04 AM

https://goo.gl/images/PTPzkZ

Look for former HS Coach to get a job at Tennessee

Dec 22, 2018, 10:16 AM

This was not the Family or Recruit benefiting ,this was a former coach injecting himself into the situation for his OWN benefit.

Next time you wonder about Clemson, watch a game. ESPN announcers know that Clemson is doing it right and that's all they talk about.

No,they will not point out who is cheating, but thay latch onto to the ones that aren't and say things you'll never hear in a UGA broadcast

Dec 22, 2018, 11:09 AM

So you know a player that got paid well I know a player and his family that played for us about 2 years ago and they did not receive any kind of money. The father told me one day that there were some schools that mentioned money but Clemson played it straight up by the books. I want say there is not a rogue booster at Clemson that would not do something like that but for you to act like we are just paying players is bullcrap. If you act like a coot and smell like a coot you must be a coot.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

Message was edited by: speedracer®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 11:10 AM

Do what you think is best, try and have me kicked off or suspended from the site, but I'm saying that I believe that you are flat out lying about knowing someone that has been paid or given more than the rules imply can be given. If that is what you are saying, I'm saying that I believe you are lying through your teeth, and you are making it up to try and make what you have to say more believable, but I assure you that it had the opposite affect bc every Clemson fan knows that Dabo would never stoop to cheating to gain a recruits commitment bc their has been to many that we really needed that went some where else at the last minute when I believe that money or other illegal benefits were brought into play at the end and turned a kid that actually wanted to be apart of Clemson with Dabo as the HC until money, a new car, or jobs for the parents won the kid over. I do believe that you have just lied on our coaching staff for the reason of wanting to be convincing with your meaningless post!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 11:45 AM

?? ppl on here man I swear, first off I watch every game and go to just about every game. FULL iptay donor, As well as 3rd graduate in my family, Dad brother too so if you think I don’t watch/ follow clemson you don’t know what your talkin about, so if you think I’m a coot than your just ignorant bc I can have a opinion about something you don’t like.i have over 1000 points with 97% pulse so I put up one thing ppl don’t agree with and I’m a coot/ troll attempt gtfoh. I was simply asking what happen with crouch I heard a bagman tried to but in and we backed off. You on here that think, these kids don’t get anything extra are just naive, and you act like I’m dissing Dabo and staff I’m not I love Dabo and I love clemson but every college team from bama to clemson give these guys some extra benifits. And believe what you want I don’t have to proof a dang thing, I know what I know don’t get salty about it. Believe what you want to believe but just bc someone has information you don’t or a opionion you don’t doesn’t make them a idiot.

Message was edited by: HunterClemsonTigers

Dec 22, 2018, 11:13 AM

So we only go after kids that keep it secret, but some how you, someone who has never given any inside information, knows for a fact about a player getting paid? That makes total sense.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dec 22, 2018, 11:41 AM

This troll attempt is as pathetic as your sentence structure.

Nice try Christmas COOT! There, is that better? Instead of just a regular run of the mill dirtpeckin’ poop eating, bawk and squawk, you get to be a holiday bird.

Merry Christmas!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 11:56 AM

I have More thumbs up than you with over 1000 amd a 97% pulse rate I’m not a #### coot just bc I have another opionion about how cfb works then you doesn’t mean I’m a coot or troll that’s what’s wrong with most people on this board. I must be a dedicated coot to have been posting for couple years and have over 1000 thumbs up and pulse rate of 97 that’s how you know if they are just trying to troll but obviously someone can’t hve a convo y’all don’t like without being called coot or w.e you wanna say. Sorry I even said anything forget the whole dang thing

Dec 22, 2018, 11:58 AM

But I even granted you a Christmas Coot status?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 12:06 PM

But I’m not a f$&kin coot. I said forget the whole thing my whole family has season tickets from my uncles to me to my brother to my dad i went to both national titles all 4 ACC 2 orange bowls I bleed orange and purple and to be called a coot is disrespectful to me if you don’t agree with what I said fine but drop the whole coot thing I’m not a #### coot I’ve made more post and got more thumbs up than you so def not coot

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic