Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cotton Bowl tailgate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Cotton Bowl tailgate

Dec 11, 2018, 11:59 AM

Does anybody know of an official Clemson tailgate at the Cotton Bowl, and if so where can I find tickets?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cotton Bowl tailgate

Dec 13, 2018, 10:10 AM

We are looking too. Called Primesports, they don't sell individually.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Family Tailgate

Dec 13, 2018, 4:59 PM

I got an email from the Alumni Association. They haven't started selling tickets yet but the Clemson Tailgate will be in the stadium starting from 11:30-2:00 CST. I assume they have conference space or concourse space reserved. It said it will be two levels. Once inside you can't leave and you have to have a game ticket. The tickets should go on sale in the next few days. I would check the Clemson Football website or the Alumni website periodically.

Oh, and $85 ea for adults and $45 for children under 12 yrs***

Dec 13, 2018, 5:02 PM

Re: Clemson Family Tailgate

Dec 13, 2018, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Clemson Family Tailgate ]

So this would be different from the prime sports one right? That one starts at 11:30 and is across the street from stadium.

Primesports provides tickets to the Clemson Family Tailgate. They

Dec 13, 2018, 6:27 PM

don’t do their own.

Can't leave? Emancipation Proclamation

Dec 13, 2018, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Clemson Family Tailgate ]

doesn't apply?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, you can leave if you want to. I would probably stay

Dec 13, 2018, 6:29 PM

and watch the game though.

Tickets

Dec 13, 2018, 6:33 PM

https://clemsontigers.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=F-BOWL&linkID=m-clemson&fromDesktop=1

Re: Tickets

Dec 13, 2018, 8:28 PM

Thanks! I have done the official bowl tailgates before, how does this compare? Are there usually past players walking around?

I herd Chad Kelly might be their.***

Dec 13, 2018, 8:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a good option because everything's taken care of.

Dec 14, 2018, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Tickets ]

If you fly there and have no tailgate stuff it's a lot better than just roaming around the stadium at the bowl fan events. You're there with all Clemson fans and it's indoors.

At last year's Sugar Bowl Tajh came in for a second but I think he was filming some social media thing for Clemson Football. I can't say I noticed any other players.

Re: It's a good option because everything's taken care of.

Dec 14, 2018, 10:40 AM

We are flying there and renting a car. We will be tailgating in lot 14. We will have plenty of cold beer and fried chicken. We will be dressed in Orange. Ya'll come see us. GO TIGERS !

This is the official bowl tailgate for Clemson. The last few

Dec 14, 2018, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Tickets ]

I’ve been to have been getting better. Food is usually good and open bar., unlike many from the past. Sugar bowl last year was good as was the aTm game tailgate this year.

These are really just the alternative to doing your own tailgate. There’s really nothing “special” about it. I only do these when I don’t have a big group coming along, otherwise we tailgate like normal.

Re: Cotton Bowl tailgate

Dec 14, 2018, 10:17 AM

So the official tailgate is in the stadium and is $85 a ticket. No beer is cheaper then $10 in Jerry's world. So be prepared to spend some money. They are having another tailgate at a place called Tailgate Tavern which is right across from the stadium next to Walmart. Be prepared if you go to that one to spend a ton of money to. The owner usually increases his prices pretty good for games like this. I know because I know people who worked there. Personally I will be pregaming at a local establishment that is close to all the hotels on Lamar Blvd. If you are staying at any of these hotels they provide a shuttle that runs to and from the stadium. If you want information please feel free to ask. I lived in this area for the last 6 years.

The $85 ticket to the Clemson Family Tailgate includes

Dec 14, 2018, 11:07 AM

an open bar. HTH

Re: The $85 ticket to the Clemson Family Tailgate includes

Dec 14, 2018, 11:11 AM

Now that might be worth it. I just dont like getting stuck in the stadium.....lol

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic