Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Corey Miller's son....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Corey Miller's son....

Jan 21, 2019, 12:41 PM

I don't know much about Christian Miller, but please don't bash on Corey Miller's son based on comments that Corey made. As a young man, I would not have wanted to be held accountable for my father's actions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Corey Miller's son....

Jan 21, 2019, 12:47 PM

So you're recommending that his daddy shut up about his son? At what point does it cross the line? If one states the facts, is that okay? Or can we even mention how or why Saban chose to not play him?

In my book, coots run their mouths too often about things they know nothing about, and need to be fact-checked sometimes to keep them in line. The beatings will continue until their morale improves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 12:52 PM

Don't want to dwell on this subject but Miller is just mad at the world. He has a job that is not a good one, he played for the coots, was not very successful in the NFL, and his son is not good enough to play first string. So, he is mad at everybody but has to blame it on something so he chooses Clemson, a team that he is envious of.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right. I wouldn’t want my young son to be accountable for my actions***

Jan 21, 2019, 12:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 1:01 PM

As my late grandpappy use to say..... “The nut does not fall far from the tree”......Roll Tigers!!!!!!!

But sometimes the tree just rots away and the

Jan 21, 2019, 1:05 PM

nut sprouts and creates an entirely new life.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Corey Miller's son.... ]

And what I have seen of Christian he is a chip off the ole block......like father like son.......HE ALSO IS FUll OF CRAP....... Roll Tigers !!!!!!!!!

Jan 21, 2019, 1:09 PM

He reminds me a little of Lonzo Ball’s dad. He doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut either.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

more than anything i feel sorry for him.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:10 PM

how it must suck to have such a loser as a Dad.

I mean, I know it’s possible to overcome one’s circumstances, but having CM as a dad is extremely bad luck and a tough row to hoe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Corey really wanted his son to go to u of 5c...

Jan 21, 2019, 2:46 PM

but they wouldn't take him because Corey was such a d0uche.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:10 PM

I believe Miller's ex-wife had custody, not Corey so I do not know to what extend Corey's influence was. The son visited and actually had Clemson high on his list, but ultimately chose AL - probably influenced by his dad.

However, once he visited Clemson, and Corey still had his radio show, he actually had a lot of praise and good things to say about Clemson and Dabo. He said that if his son went to Clemson, he would pull for Clemson every game except uofsuc, but even then would hope he played well. That obviously went away after his son chose AL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we sure that's his son?

Jan 21, 2019, 8:45 PM

Corey isn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Miller even realize Big Dex didn't play either?

Jan 21, 2019, 9:11 PM

I'm quite confident that Dexter playing would have made a MUCH bigger impact on the final outcome than Christian Miller could only dream about.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic