Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots 5 year plan...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Coots 5 year plan...

Jul 23, 2020, 8:44 PM

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/usc-aims-to-bolster-contracts-diversity-research-and-beat-clemson-in-new-5-year-plan/article_dd539b90-cb9a-11ea-bbc8-4f057c7ea91c.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots 5 year plan...

Jul 23, 2020, 8:55 PM

I plan to be a billionaire when I retire in 2 years.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jul 24, 2020, 7:48 AM

You are not using coot math here.It's a five year plan,not a two year plan.If you retire in 2 years,you only get 2/5 of a billion.
The other 3/5 million is divided among the revenue sharing sports at The University of Cootlumbia.
Those 5 sports sharing the money equally is Equestrian,Men,and Women Rowing,and Men's and Women's Cross Country Skiing!

Jul 24, 2020, 8:36 AM

You forgot fishing

Jul 23, 2020, 9:14 PM

Wonder where he's storing all that unused ice cream. lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2020, 12:36 AM

Probably the PNA building at Clemson.

Should have put it in their 20-year plan.***

Jul 23, 2020, 11:41 PM

Jul 24, 2020, 8:35 AM

Teams are expected to win all games against opponents lower in the national rankings and at least 50 percent games against higher-ranked foes. Gamecock teams also are expected to beat Clemson.

I am confused by coot math (or lack thereof).... when they say "lower in the rankings", do they mean, higher ranked academic schools?

So they expect to "beat" higher ranked academic schools LIKE Vanderbilt, Florida, Georgia, and TAM or the schools ranked below them such as Kentucky, Ol Miss, Miss State, Bammy, Arky , LSU, Mizzou, Kentucky

And completely failed to mention the "we're number 104" trainwreck that is Auburn, UT, and themselves.

Let's just toss out they forget two of their conference brethren (LOL), and look at that "goal". Lets ASSUME they EXPECT to beat the "lower" - higher ranked academic schools (since Clemson is a higher rank)

Of the 10 "ranked" teams (including Clemson and UNC). They went 2-4 against "good" schools -LOL Jawja was to busy studying I guess. They then went 1-3 against "lesser ranked schools". And then 1-1 against unranked, non tier 1 schools.

But if that is not what they mean, they expect to beat LSU and Bama and maybe split the difference with Jawja and Florida?

I guess they never expect to win any championship, let alone the SEC east in the future.

Man, coots on meth with expectations is .... wow

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic