Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot poster child
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Coot poster child

Jun 1, 2018, 5:01 AM

more stupidity from my favorite coot.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.fleming.9887/videos/459084337858452/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot poster child

Jun 1, 2018, 5:23 AM

Good grief what a moron. And what was wrong with him? After every sentence it was like he was out of breath and swallowed loudly and smacked his lips. Was he on meth? Most likely.

How anyone could pick USuCk to beat clemson next year; after how bad we’ve dominated them the past few years, just shows a new level of stupidity that amazes me.

Bryce should be this coot’s speech coach...

Jun 1, 2018, 6:50 AM

Cuz it appears to be a mighty struggle for coot to compose those complete, coherent sentence thingies.

~JKB

Re: Bryce should be this coot’s speech coach...

Jun 1, 2018, 10:15 AM

Ryan is a GC bubba, i.e. “redneck” idiot! He needs to take a speech class to learn the mere basics! His grammar is bad to be polite.

He needs to watch his manners because UGa., UF, UK and UT will pass Usuck by entirely over the next half a decade.

Clemson has Usuck’s number since OBC saw the decline firsthand and decided he couldn’t be coaching a loser anymore. Muscrap told his players and fans the honest truth. His program hasn’t accomplished anything of merit and it won’t because AllBarn, Bama and the rest of the SEC are coming!

Go Tigers - make it eight in a row!

Jun 1, 2018, 10:19 AM

In fairness, I’d like to ask why you think we will be passed by Tennessee, Florida, Kentucky...etc.? Is it not possible that South Carolina is the new sheriff in town and is here to stay?

Kentucky has already passed you...

Jun 1, 2018, 11:05 AM

unless you don't count results on the field.
Tennessee and Florida will not settle for being mediocre, whereas at South Carolina mediocre is celebrated, even in the worst division in Power 5 football (SEC East)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2018, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Bryce should be this coot’s speech coach... ]

CG,
I live in NE Cola, have lots of GC fans who actually converse with me! While Muscrap has advanced his program historically cannot compare to the SEC schools mentioned! Recruiting is one item of critical importance, however players also measure program to program. Other than the OBC years you very little to show of sustainable success!

You have lost multiple times to UK! All of your eastern rivals can and will eventually all pass you with the exception of Vandy. You haven’t played Bama, Auburn or LSU on a regular basis, but that changes next year. The key to staying relevant is player retention and development and Muscrap clearly has not established a good record. Perhaps USCe will become something, but I doubt you see more than eight wins per year with the revival of UF, UGa, Clemson, Texas A&M and even UT eventually. Why do you think USCe chose to lessen their non-conference schedule? Answer: Muscrap needs victories wherever he can get them in the face of what is ahead.

Enjoy what success you have now because USCe faces challenges.

"....here to stay"???????????

Jun 1, 2018, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Bryce should be this coot’s speech coach... ]

I hope you stay exactly where you are...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2018, 7:51 AM

T-T-T-T-T-today jr. What an idiot

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somewhere a village is without their

Jun 1, 2018, 7:57 AM

Idiot. It surprised me that he has a computer (or sex box as he calls it).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if his brain was round and rolled down

Jun 1, 2018, 8:25 AM

the edge of a razor blade; it would look like a BB rolling down the Ravenel Bridge.

Which is absolutely no different....

Jun 1, 2018, 9:23 AM

than every other $CU fan I have ever met.

They are without question or exception the most ignorant and deluded bunch of bottom feeding mouth breathers in existence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 1, 2018, 9:51 AM

As a Gamecock fan, I'm embarrassed! First, it wasn't about his grades (yes they did suck). Dude raped his girlfriend... That's why we wouldn't take him. Second, regardless of all that, his points are incoherent, his facts off base, and while I live in the south (and #### proud of it), his accent makes me want to kill myself.

Bird Brain

Jun 1, 2018, 10:20 AM

Seems to be more and more common these days for less than intelligent folks to make videos of their meaningless opinions. I really wish I had spent my time watching paint dry than listening to 3 minutes of his garbage.

He's a gamecock...

Jun 1, 2018, 11:22 AM

Should we expect anything less? I have given up all hope for their sanity... then again i never had any hope to begin with. Go Tigers!

"Dont sweat the petty stuff, and dont pet the sweaty stuff."

Jun 1, 2018, 11:29 AM

He seems out of breath just from thinking. That's pretty special.

Re: So out of morbid curiosity, I clicked on this

Jun 1, 2018, 12:23 PM

and I have come to the conclusion he is gasping for breath after every sentence because his brain has to work very hard to formulate a thought.

As a statistical sample, he does appear to represent the cockloving fanbase very well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jun 1, 2018, 12:53 PM

Tragic, momma dropped him on his head as a baby....a lot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TYPICAL - A TRADITION AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS!***

Jun 1, 2018, 1:07 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 1, 2018, 1:32 PM

Is no one noticing the Jake Bentley resemblance here? The forehead ? Same gene pool? Idk. Would explain a lot

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic