Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cool thing I noticed in the interviews of our guys...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,423

Cool thing I noticed in the interviews of our guys...

Jan 7, 2020, 8:10 PM

Subtle but neat... Noticed players saying things like... "we haven't had this long of a layoff before the national title game before" (paraphrased)... What's neat to me and honestly something amazing given what clemson looked like on the field when I was there (96-00), is that , to make that statement you have to have been there not once, not twice but multiple times... I know this isn't some great revelation but it struck me when reading interviews how amazing it is to be on this run. Appreciate it tiger fans bc this isn't common. Go Tigers!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Post!

Jan 7, 2020, 8:27 PM

Good point! Dude - Clemson is in a no lose situation here. We lose and everyone will go and proclaim LSU the greatest thing since sliced bread! Just like the prognosticators have proclaimed them to be. We win and it's more icing on the cake!

More icing! "More Icing"! To your point - "it's great to be a Clemson Tigers alumni and fan right now"! Nothing but love to everybody in the program for this historic run! As you said, "it's not common and it's nothing we are owed"! We have certainly paid our dues and deserve some hard work to pay off and it is right now! Keep the train rolling Tigers. This next game and beyond - "the best is yet to come for Clemson Tigers Football"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohhhhh but it is Tigerpath.....it is indeed....Not to the

Jan 7, 2020, 8:33 PM

Commoners....but it is to us!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cool thing I noticed in the interviews of our guys...

Jan 7, 2020, 9:30 PM

I think the two weeks to rest and plan will help us more than the home game will for them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,423
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic