Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Conspiracy time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Conspiracy time

Dec 2, 2015, 2:22 PM

No way should Alabama even be ranked above us.

Why? We are undefeated with the best player in college football.

But!!!!! Here it comes. That committee knows Oklahoma would most likely beat there beloved Alabama keeping them from the championship game. So don't be surprised if suddenly out of know where they rank them ahead of us in the final poll.

Let's say we win by 7-13 points....that committee will say it's not enough. Since Alabama will beat Florida by 24 or more. Florida is an abomination of a football team. They will pump that win up as something truly great.

I'm so sick of this bias in college football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can Bama's 1 trick pony offense score

Dec 2, 2015, 2:23 PM

on Florida's defense ?

same its total bs..

Dec 2, 2015, 2:23 PM

just them even thinking of putting bama ahead of us is a joke..one they have a loss..two they only have one win against a top 25 team that being lsu..three we have two wins vs top ten teams..how in the holy hell could they even ponder putting them ahead of us shows their bias

Re: Conspiracy time

Dec 2, 2015, 2:25 PM

Not sure if it's Bama Bias or if it's ratings. A rematch with OU after what we did to them last year would make for many headlines and many clicks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I agree ... ESPN is scared of Oklahoma ...

Dec 2, 2015, 2:25 PM

I don't think it matters ...

Clemson > Oklahoma > Mich State > Alabama

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be just fine....

Dec 2, 2015, 2:26 PM

because that same Committee is likely going to rank the winner of the Iowa/Michigan State game No. 3 ahead of Oklahoma which means Bama would be playing Oklahoma in the first round. I'm OK with that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: That would be just fine....

Dec 2, 2015, 2:36 PM

We will win ,., they will not be able to vote us out of number one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But they're not ranked above Clemson.

Dec 2, 2015, 2:55 PM

I get that ESPN is a joke, but the playoff committee has had Clemson at #1 all year. With the exception of having LSU at #2 early, I haven't had a problem with the committee.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any committee that features...

Dec 2, 2015, 3:22 PM

A current Clemson AD and a Clemson alum/former player/former assist. coach is not going to screw us. Relax...

Based on their own rankings now, we win and we are #1,

Dec 2, 2015, 3:13 PM

period. We will have beaten #10, while Bama will only have beaten (an inflated) #18. Unless Bama rolls up some serious style points, like a 50 point blowout, no chance they should pass us. And Florida has a pretty good half a team, on the defensive side of the ball, so the chances of that are pretty low.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we win, we stay #1***

Dec 2, 2015, 3:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will not happen so relax. Unc is a better team than

Dec 2, 2015, 3:26 PM

Uf now. In everyone's eyes.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Wait so you're calling conspiracy theory on something that

Dec 2, 2015, 3:26 PM

hasn't happened?

Re: Wait so you're calling conspiracy theory on something that

Dec 2, 2015, 3:42 PM

SO the real conspiracy is to get Bama into the Final championship game - Therefore they will rank Bama how ever they need so they play against the weakest of the four chosen - giving them better odds to win and advance. Now it is my belief that this would be the Big 10 Champion. So Bama could take the 1 spot so they have the Big 10 as their first opponent.

And if they put Clemson at #1.....?***

Dec 2, 2015, 6:26 PM

Seems like everyone has forgotten OU has 1 loss as well

Dec 2, 2015, 3:44 PM

To a bad Texas team. Unreal.

What I think the committee would love to see

Dec 2, 2015, 5:33 PM

Undefeated Clemson vs undefeated Iowa, and a rematch of Alabama vs Oklahoma.

Then a rematch against Clemson vs Oklahoma.

We win

yay!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2015, 5:45 PM

Take off the tin foil hat if the committee hasn't bumped us down yet they won't after we beat another top 10 team

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

The only thing that matters is Clemson having 1 more point

Dec 2, 2015, 5:47 PM

than UNC. Then the rankings can be whatever, and our boys will be prepared and ready to win the National title.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 2, 2015, 5:54 PM

I think you are correct... Therefore the big 10 champ will move to #3 and OU will drop to #4... This will happen for two reasons... First is what you already pointed out -they want bama in the nc. Second, they do not want OU to play as a lower seed in Dallas.

Dec 2, 2015, 5:58 PM

And Oklahoma doesn't want to play Clemson again, especially in Florida.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2015, 6:10 PM

They'll make sure Bama has the best chance, they know those toothless basterds will sell their trailers to give their money and attention to Bama football. Who needs education when you can holler "roll tide!"?

Dood, ESPiN pumps a lot of chit but they aren't stupid.

Dec 2, 2015, 6:12 PM

Clemson isn't ranked #1 because of anything ESPiN has ever said or done. It happened early because we played ND on a national stage, on a network you could view without cable subscription. That's when we got the voters' attention. Then we beat FSU on that same stage and continued to win.

The only action ESPiN ever had toward Clemson was ignoring us for the entire season until the Playoff Committee released their rankings. We've been ranked #1 since day 1. We've been the best all year long.

I appreciate you watching ESPiN closely to catch their BS maneuvers but the truth is that either of the three who join Bama on the top four list will send Bama packing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dood, ESPiN pumps a lot of chit but they aren't stupid.

Dec 2, 2015, 6:19 PM

ESPN ignored Clemson until the playoff rankings? I'm pretty sure they had College Gameday in Clemson for the ND game which was well before the playoff rankings came out.

Dec 2, 2015, 6:25 PM

Why would a committee made up of the AD of Wisconsin, a retired guy from Air Force, AD of Texas Tech, a former NCAA VP who graduated from Oregon, a Clemson graduate, former Nebraska coach, the AD of Clemson, a former United States Secretary of State who graduated from Stanford, a former Big East commissioner, a former USA Today reporter, the AD of Arkansas, and a former coach who most recently coached at Washington and never coached in the SEC favor Alabama in any type of way?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic