Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congratulations to Plyler, Qualk, Gramlich....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,916

Congratulations to Plyler, Qualk, Gramlich....

Sep 26, 2018, 12:18 AM

....and to anyone else who contributed at WCCP!
Although we all know and accept that, ultimately, the decision was made by the coaching staff for reasons exclusively their own, this does not mean that your hard work over the past 18 months has gone unnoticed.
It seems like only yesterday when you put Bryant 3rd on your depth chart behind two quarterbacks who, incidentally, are no longer even on the Clemson campus.
Who can ever forget the endearing moniker “Cole Stoudt 2.0?”
Look....I know you “didn’t really mean it” when, before the season, you suggested Bryant move to WR. I get it. I get jokes. Yeah.....
So congratulations for “winning,” guys. On what may be one of this young man’s toughest days as an athlete, we can all find comfort as you tell all of us who dared speak on his behalf that you guys were RIGHT all along, and that all of your campaigning was not in vain. You win. He’s out.
I would love to tune in to listen, but I can’t seem to pick up your signal in the car anymore. Stupid factory radios.....
Gotta go now, I’ve got a full day of being a “miserable person” coming up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations to Plyler, Qualk, Gramlich....

Sep 26, 2018, 12:23 AM

You go to Walt’s remotes at twin peaks don’t you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good post--signs of some sort of inner turmoil get

Sep 26, 2018, 12:36 AM

Korncoot salivating as well.....wonder if he'll call Kelly's Mom like he did CJ Spiller's Mom when CJ took off a couple of days to visit his infant daughter and deal with some family issues. During Korncoot's interview with CJ's Mom, he pushed and pushed her trying to get her to say something detrimental about Clemson or that CJ needed to move back closer to home to take care of his new baby.

Korncoot is simply gamecockslime.

And all of you who think Tnet is having a hissy over Kelly missing a couple of days of practice should have been on here when CJ disappeared and the coaching staff didn't initially know where he was. Spiller was easily the most explosive player on the team.

In a couple of weeks it'll all be forgotten (hopefully)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: good post--signs of some sort of inner turmoil get

Sep 26, 2018, 12:44 AM

I remember it well. There are those who are looking for any opportunity to “sew discord among the brethren”, and they don’t waste any time piling on.

I hope you’re right about things settling out soon.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,916
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic