Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congratulations to Chris Gardocki and Shane Monahan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Congratulations to Chris Gardocki and Shane Monahan

May 13, 2019, 11:59 PM

Chris Gardocki and former Clemson baseball standout Shane Monahan were formerly inducted into the SC Hall of Fame tonight.

Most probably know Gardocki but Shane still holds a ton of baseball records for Clemson. You can read his story on the other website. Had forgotten how big of a puck fam he came from.... ashamed he doesn’t have any baseball eligibility left.

Would love to hire him as a hitting coach or instructor. Didn’t matter what you threw at him- the man could hit a baseball... and not homers either!!!! I’d have to laugh at a team trying to put a shift on him... he’d make em look real silly. Probably laugh at them.

Congratulations to both former Tigers. A lot more to come!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't remember Shane Monaghan . . .

May 14, 2019, 1:24 AM

I took a 10 year hiatus from supporting my Tigers as I had two young boys to try to be a great father to. We didn't have any extra money to travel and do what we do now. We chose to homeschool our boys until they were in high school. We chose to eliminate one salary. No regrets . . . we had a wonderful time during their formative years.

Back on subject, Shane . . . Wish I could have seen him play a few games!!! I missed a "good'un"!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting K-too . . . You're fast becoming my EF Hutton!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations to Chris Gardocki and Shane Monahan

May 14, 2019, 6:38 AM

Gardocki was the last in the great line of PK from the Danny era. He’s the only Clemson kicker I remember handling all the KO, PK & P work. The guy was just great at what he did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 8:31 AM

didnt he have some long streak of never having a punt blocked in the NFL?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Congratulations to Chris Gardocki and Shane Monahan ]

Gardocki was one of the best ever at Clemson

CONGRATS WELL DESERVED

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 8:53 AM

I remember Chris. Didn't he make someone lick white dog crap once?

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Chris_Gardocki

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 10:04 AM

lol. Good find.

Not our CG.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic