Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nation's No. 1 recruit says Clemson definitely "made an impression on me."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

TNET: Nation's No. 1 recruit says Clemson definitely "made an impression on me."

Feb 2, 2019, 8:01 AM

Nation's No. 1 recruit says Clemson definitely "made an impression on me."

Five-star 2020 defensive end Bryan Bresee of Damascus (MD) is ranked as the number one player overall by 247 and as the nation’s number one defensive end (and fifth overall) by Rivals, and he has an impressive list. He recently trimmed his list of favorites to six, and Clemson is battling the likes of Georgia, Penn State, Ohio State, Alabama and Michigan for Bresee’s services. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nation's No. 1 recruit says Clemson definitely "made an impression on me."

Feb 2, 2019, 8:17 AM

I wish we could sign 30 guys next year - the amount of interest in Clemson is greater than ever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after he signs with us does he automatically bump down to 2nd?***

Feb 2, 2019, 8:31 AM

null

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Historically speaking...***

Feb 2, 2019, 8:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: after he signs with us does he automatically bump down to 2nd?***

Feb 2, 2019, 9:24 AM [ in reply to after he signs with us does he automatically bump down to 2nd?*** ]

Depends on when DJ commits, they've been 1 & 2 in rankings so they'll have to figure out how to drop them both.

Feb 2, 2019, 10:20 AM

We all know both 247 and Rivals had TL from start to finish the #1 overall prospect even after he committed right?

The lead recruiting analyst for rivals said TL was the best QB prospect he ever scouted in his life.

I think the false narrative Clemson recruits drop positions is old.

Can’t remember did our current class just drop from top 5 to

Feb 2, 2019, 10:52 AM

8-9? Yes, yes it did.

Re: Can’t remember did our current class just drop from top 5 to

Feb 2, 2019, 3:18 PM

Did any class between 5-6 pick up commitments? This class deservedly so is around 8-10. XT was ranked 5 overall in the country which according to rivals was only 1 spot behind where he started. The reason why is bc a QB reclassified and jumped him. Reality is that the 2019 class is around a top 10 class due to the needs to take kids to fill spots in depth. 2020 will be loaded with ready to play kids and be a top 3 class. We won’t magically fall to 8-10 bc they don’t like us.

Re: Can’t remember did our current class just drop from top 5 to

Feb 2, 2019, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Can’t remember did our current class just drop from top 5 to ]

Great! Run him off, guya!

Feb 2, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: after he signs with us does he automatically bump down to 2nd?*** ]

With Trevor Lawrence, maybe, but it sure was true with Xavier Thomas at DE. Alabama commit passed him in a heartbeat after Thomas had been #1 all year long.
It's definitely truth that SEC and Alabama commits automatically move up in the rankings.

Feb 2, 2019, 3:21 PM

Who cares? Doesn't mean a thing on the playing field.

Feb 2, 2019, 4:56 PM

We still gave them a major ### kicking.

Re: TNET: Nation's No. 1 recruit says Clemson definitely "made an impression on me."

Feb 2, 2019, 9:26 AM

pffft, what else is new.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know why, maybe history, but something tells me

Feb 2, 2019, 9:30 AM

it is very hard to outrecruit the Georgia Bagman. Hope I am completely wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know why, maybe history, but something tells me

Feb 2, 2019, 3:24 PM

So you are that Georgia cheats? Maybe they do, but how do you know that? We've been accused of the same, and I don't for a minute believe it. So, evidence?

Re: I don't know why, maybe history, but something tells me

Feb 2, 2019, 4:24 PM

I have no personal evidence, but if you do not believe that "Bagmen" with no official ties to MANY universities exist, then you do not follow the news, or are completely naive. The whole point of a Bagman is that it (cash business) can never be proven, as long as peoples do not admit guilt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 10:29 AM

so is he the nation's number 1 recruit, or is he fifth overall?

Feb 2, 2019, 10:33 AM

Espn has him 1 and Rivals has DJ 1 with Bresee 5. Notnsure about 247. I always follow rivals as I think they are the most accurate. Either way if we can get him and DJ we will have 2 of the top 5 players and both at premier positions.

Feb 2, 2019, 3:18 PM

TL16 and XT in 2018 recruiting class to
DJ1 and BB in 2020 recruiting class......
What a awesome comparison... Go Tigers!!

Feb 2, 2019, 2:36 PM

Don't know exactly why, but I think we probably get him. What better program is there??

Come on down...

Feb 2, 2019, 3:04 PM

and bring some 5 star OL w/ ya.

Re: Come on down...

Feb 2, 2019, 3:30 PM

Believe me, we are working on that. And our "second and third" team are now in the weight room under the "loving care" of our strength coach,the best in the nation. Watch what emerges! Beasts!

Feb 2, 2019, 3:19 PM

Who really cares if they drop. Those two know who they are and where they stand. They also Dabo and Co will develop them into even better players. Stars and rankings only take you so far as we have all seen with the way Clemson develops players (see-Hunter Renfrow).

Feb 2, 2019, 4:26 PM

* Tiger

Feb 2, 2019, 7:49 PM

He has saw all our Votes, we are now recruiting!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic