Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come November 5th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Come November 5th

Jul 12, 2020, 7:26 PM

If Trump somehow manages to ###### victory from the jaws of defeat how will you feel? Where do you see the Country at the end of a 2nd term?

I loathe the dude, he has zero Presendential bearing, spends far too much time Twittering and playing golf. Is a narcisstic oaf, and very thin skinned and certainly no tough guy given he cucks out in person but fires off a tweet once safely aboard AF1. Thing is that Biden/Sander plan or plank has a lot to dislike from my point of view. Just saying polls are a nothing burger and it could once again boil down to nose holding and barf bags at the voting booth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come November 5th

Jul 12, 2020, 7:27 PM

##### - now this is just to dang far PC, good grief.

We’re all gonna die!!!!***

Jul 12, 2020, 7:36 PM

Re: We’re all gonna die!!!!***

Jul 12, 2020, 7:38 PM

SO you will not feell all sunshine,rainbows and unicorns?

Jul 12, 2020, 7:51 PM

Haha, nope. Not a fan of either. I’ll vote Biden though. Trump is a disgraceful manchild.

Jul 12, 2020, 8:11 PM

After reading the Biden/Sanders thingy I am just the opposite. It sucks as a fiscal conservative who happens to be sane but that is what I will have to do.

We’re all gonna die!!!!***

Jul 12, 2020, 7:36 PM

Jul 12, 2020, 8:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2020, 8:07 PM

White guilt is a turrible thing. Just saying I was hoping the protests would spike da Rona in them to cull them from the ol' herd so to speak.

If Trump wins? Four more years of great comedy.***

Jul 12, 2020, 8:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Trump wins? Four more years of great comedy.***

Jul 12, 2020, 8:10 PM

Well that is one positive I reckon.

It it is the lesser of two evils

Jul 12, 2020, 8:23 PM

I'll go with whoever is running against the progressive agenda. It is out of control and has the potential to destroy everything the country worked to become over 240 years.

Unfortunately, many of them think that is okay.

What is sad, is that once the country no longer exists and preserves individual freedom (as it does today), the liberal progressives and elites in power will be doubling down they need more gov't programs, more gov't ownership of industry, etc. They will never admit/know they are the ones that changed a superpower to a nothing.

History will be rewritten by those in power to eliminate the fact that the USA was for generations the lone superpower and force of good on the planet. No one will know the USA saved Europe and the free world from Hitler at the expense of 400,000 deaths. People will know "facts" such as the holocaust never happened and WTC was an inside job. etc. etc.

The sacred WW1 and WW2 monuments will have long be torn down.

I'll be gone and maybe my kids too when this happens. So good luck to the grandkids and greatgrandkids! More importantly, ufck you
to the progressives letting this happen today.

9/11 was a False Flag... Follow the Physics...***

Jul 13, 2020, 12:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The world you live in sounds scary.***

Jul 13, 2020, 2:29 AM [ in reply to It it is the lesser of two evils ]

Jul 12, 2020, 8:44 PM

Trump is thinned skinned, but to say he spends too much time golfing etc.? That’s insane. He’s a workaholic. He is a much better president than I ever expected.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 6:22 AM

Not according to people that work with him. He supposedly watches tv more than he works. He is obsessed with the media. That's what John Bolton says. He concerns himself with tiny issues like statues, team names, players taking a knee, Twitter battles, etc. He has no vision.

Trump is thinned skinned, but to say he spends too much time golfing etc.? That’s insane. He’s a workaholic. He is a much better president than I ever expected.

Jul 13, 2020, 12:40 AM

Trump will be a mess as always. He will be blaming everyone else for the country's struggles.

Jul 13, 2020, 7:29 AM

User Logo
Tiger2Time
All-American [574]
TigerPulse: 84%
Come November 5th
Posted: Jul 12, 2020 7:26 PM

If Trump somehow manages to ###### victory from the jaws of defeat how will you feel? Where do you see the Country at the end of a 2nd term?

I loathe the dude, he has zero Presendential bearing, spends far too much time Twittering and playing golf. Is a narcisstic oaf, and very thin skinned and certainly no tough guy given he cucks out in person but fires off a tweet once safely aboard AF1. Thing is that Biden/Sander plan or plank has a lot to dislike from my point of view. Just saying polls are a nothing burger and it could once again boil down to nose holding and barf bags at the voting booth.

AFTER POSTING THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL THOSE THINGS YOU TYPED. ALSO, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET SPELL CHECK.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 9:02 AM

Delusional replies from the ignorant always make my day. It must be fun living between your ears, just how many voices are in there?

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic