Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cole Proud
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Cole Proud

Nov 14, 2014, 1:03 PM

Before tomorrow game, I wanted to make a last thank you to Cole. When you compare Cole to a another QB like Winston, Winston would be the on field QB most of the Cole bashers would want.

However it will take decades wipe the stink of Winston playing time at florida state. That is not the reputation I want for my school. Now down at Florida state they cheer this bum. Now you have Cole at Clemson, he stayed fast, played hurt and brought Clemson 4 wins while Watson was hurt, but several people bashed him. Before you bash him, if you have a son, who would you rather he grow up to be like?

This is a young man who has represented the University with respect and honor. I only hope that Watson can do the same. Long after the games are over, all you have is your honor and your reputation.

Thank you Cole

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good post..

Nov 14, 2014, 1:14 PM

Thank him for what he has done to this point but season isnt over yet and let's face it, Watson does break things kind of easy. I hope he throws for 411 yards Saturday and then we can start getting ready for the home finale

Kickin chickin

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said.

Nov 14, 2014, 1:17 PM

My sentiments exactly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Great Post. Thanks Cole! Go Tigers!

Nov 14, 2014, 1:32 PM

when did squeaky play ? made Garcia look like a but Scout.***

Nov 14, 2014, 1:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!

Nov 14, 2014, 1:40 PM

I bet you meant "boy scout" but Garcia as a but scout is freakin hilarious!!! TU 4 U!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole Proud

Nov 14, 2014, 1:38 PM

I agree completely.

Literally no one is bashing cole stoudt or said " hey ive

Nov 14, 2014, 1:40 PM

got a good idea, let's ask the crinkles if they'll trade shameis for our backup qb!". I agree with what you say and am very proud to have cole stoudt wearing orange and very proud of the way he's won these tough games but it seems like people get upset when someone says he's playing badly like he was the first part of wake which he was. Regardless of what the reason/ excuse for when an athlete that in today's times is almost a professional at what they do in the fact that playing on a major college football teams means you're one of the few in the country capable of doing what you do so when your performance is bad criticism is expected and you can't get bent out of shape for people criticizing anyone at this level. I think he played great given the hand he was dealt and were fortunate to have him but all this "cole bashed" "stoudt pumper" crap is stupid. I promise cole stoudt doesn't give a ##### about people on tigernet criticizing him so why do so many here get offended when he's criticized? If I screw up at some point doing what I do fora living I expect to be criticized just like anyone else. He is a grown as$ man not a toddler that needs to be defended by every white knight that comes along. Cole stoudt is a senior quarterback in college at clemson nonetheless..... I'm sure if all the girls would move out from in front of the computer screen he could read the comments and whipe his tears away with his free degree.

Tl;dr cole stoudt good. Happy cole stoudt here. Cole stoudt grown man. Cole stoudt doesn't care. "Cole bashers/pumpers" dumb term. Cole stoudt be pimpin. The end.

Awwe***

Nov 14, 2014, 2:01 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice!***

Nov 14, 2014, 2:17 PM

Nov 14, 2014, 2:21 PM

Cole Stout is Clemson Class!

Nov 14, 2014, 2:43 PM

I'm proud of all the seniors and every player that contributed to wins. Cole didn't really bring any of the criticism on himself, it was the ppl who we're saying he would be better than Tajh, run the offense better, lead the team to a national title, etc, when they had nothing to go off of. Cole is a back up quarterback, period. But you're right, he's a great young man

Nov 15, 2014, 12:41 PM

Now you can keep thanking him! :)

GT is very proud of him too***

Nov 15, 2014, 12:42 PM

you're so cool

Nov 15, 2014, 12:43 PM

commenting something rude on a classy post like this.

yes, we are upset Cole isn't playing well, but that doesn't mean he hasn't represented CU well as a person.

null

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic