Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korncoot trying to pump Venables to SC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Korncoot trying to pump Venables to SC

Oct 13, 2015, 8:34 PM

Lol, after all that trash they've talked over the years, they sure do seem to want our coaches/former coaches pretty bad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Venables wants no part of that cesspool !***

Oct 13, 2015, 8:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Venables wants no part of that cesspool !***

Oct 13, 2015, 8:59 PM

I agree, but, someone will make the argument he went from Kansas State to Oklahoma at a time those two programs were big rivals

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2015, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Venables wants no part of that cesspool !*** ]

I agree, but, someone will make the argument he went from Kansas State to Oklahoma at a time those two programs were big rivals

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2015, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Venables wants no part of that cesspool !*** ]

Oct 13, 2015, 9:01 PM

Man you seem really sure about that

Oct 13, 2015, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Venables wants no part of that cesspool !*** ]

What was that? I didn't catch that.

Oct 13, 2015, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Venables wants no part of that cesspool !*** ]

Can you repeat that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2015, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Venables wants no part of that cesspool !*** ]

K-State and OU are conference rivals, yes. But that's nothing like an in-state rivalry. Us losing a coach to NC State is much different than losing one to Scar.

If you post it 5 times will it come true?***

Oct 13, 2015, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Venables wants no part of that cesspool !*** ]

null

Message was edited by: bootiehooker®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Click your heals 3 times and say there is no place like home***

Oct 13, 2015, 9:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would take a full frontal lobotomy for BV to even

Oct 13, 2015, 8:50 PM

consider turning coot.

Re: Korncoot trying to pump Venables to SC

Oct 13, 2015, 9:16 PM

I could see Phil saying some dumb crap like that. On his show last night he and that old geezer were saying that Spurrier would be back and that he wouldn't leave the program in bad shape. Said that Spurrier would at least get the program respectable again. Guess ol Korncoot ate crow this morning huh??

Oct 13, 2015, 9:31 PM

Pass the salt and pepper to Phil.

Kornblut's Purpose in Doing So

Oct 13, 2015, 9:21 PM

is to create division and doubt in the Clemson program. He knows that BV has no interest in the SC job.

BINGO***

Oct 13, 2015, 9:23 PM

Oct 13, 2015, 9:25 PM

I agree, but, someone will make the argument that he went from Kansas State to Oklahoma at the time those programs were big rivals.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2015, 9:26 PM

lol..... You don't say.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic