Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson’s next four games,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Clemson’s next four games,

Nov 26, 2019, 8:17 AM

(Colorado, At Minnesota, At Florida State, vs. South Carolina) will be their most important four game stretch of the season. This early in the season losing four straight games could be devestating to the team’s morale, however winning some close games away from home could really bring, what is an already tight group, even closer together. I am really optimistic about this team because how they share the ball and their chemistry reminds me a little bit of that sweet 16 team. My expectations are still relatively low just because of the lack of inexperience but I do think this team could surprise some teams with some big wins in ACC play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson’s next four games,

Nov 26, 2019, 8:42 AM

I think we're already in the most important 5 game stretch of the season, not a 4 game stretch. Beating TCU/any Big 12 team should mean something, a lot actually.

We're 1-0 in those 5, and it'd be awesome to finish 3-2 or better! Tonight is a huge, huge opportunity coming off of a morale-boosting win. It'll be interesting to see what our response is like.

Nov 26, 2019, 8:54 AM

My hope is that we split these next four. Colorado tonight and FSU at their place will be tough.
Minnesota is really rebuilding and not good. Glad we have SC at home which is very winnable. At least 2-2 with that formula means we only lose one non conference game this season, and can make a decent run in the ACC with Baerhe and Trapp coming back and contributing.

My gut tells me we play well tonight

Nov 26, 2019, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson’s next four games, ]

That win on Sunday meant a lot. A test of character. Not sure we'll win as Colorado is a very good team, picked to win the PAC by many.

Nov 26, 2019, 8:57 AM

Wake me when this time figures out how to hit free throws in the last 4 minutes of a game. Until then, and close game we're in, the other team will foul their way to a win.

Nov 26, 2019, 9:09 AM

I fear you are correct...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson’s next four games, ]

Maybe TCU should fire Jamie Dixon and hire you to be their coach.

A recipe for success this year would be just like many other

Nov 26, 2019, 9:40 AM

years. Some way, somehow, hire a "free throw whisperer". That one element has cost Clemson more close basketball games over the years than there are Kardashians on TV.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic