Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson's Soft Schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Clemson's Soft Schedule

Apr 25, 2019, 12:01 PM

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but in the last 5 years Clemson is 2-0 vs Big Ten, 2-0 vs Big 12, 2-0 vs Notre Dame and 10-3 vs SEC, with two of the SEC losses in CFPs. If Paul Finebaum and his talking heads on the SEC network comment on it, it's obviously WRONG. Go to You-Tube and listen to Finebaum's comments on Clemson's chances on beating Bama' in the NATTY! Listen to how all the the SEC talked about Tua's greatness and experience compared to T.L.
These guys amaze me that ANY SPORTS NETWORK, would keep putting them on the air. They have proven that they know so little about football it's unbelievable !! You can get better information at your local neighborhood bar and grill. Total jokes, all of them. Remember the reporter asking Dabo, "does it concern you that Tua has never lost a game as a starter?" That in itself tells you that that "Know nothing of which they speak." SEC network is not a sports network, it's an Alabama network, with the biggest "homer" in the history of sports programing.

Message was edited by: BBBII®

Message was edited by: BBBII®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson's Soft Schedule

Apr 25, 2019, 12:20 PM

looks like they have no idea about stats or they are willing to manipulate the facts

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last year we beat the two best teams in the SEC.***

Apr 25, 2019, 12:21 PM

Apr 25, 2019, 1:10 PM

I only clicked on this because my initial glance registered as Clemson's Softball Schedule.

Your horse is dead sir. You may now stop beating it.

Apr 25, 2019, 1:12 PM

This is what I have posted. Sure, it may be a bit soft, but if you keep winning the big games, out of conference and the championship games, the soft schedule means zilch . . nada !

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic