Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson wins, but take Miami and 14.5 points. Easy money
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Clemson wins, but take Miami and 14.5 points. Easy money

Oct 6, 2020, 1:27 PM

Miami comes to Death Valley cocky as he!!

T Lawrence throws for over 350 and has a like Ohio State performance like in the playoff this past season, just enough to guide Clemson to a close 31-24 win under the lights. Miami gets on the board first 3-0, Clemson drives right down the field to go up 7-3 and never looks back.

31-24 Tigers

How's that sound?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson wins, but take Miami and 14.5 points. Easy money

Oct 6, 2020, 1:29 PM

It sounds like our running game went completely south if TL throws for 350 and we only score 31 points.

He threw for 329 this past week with our "less than normal" rushing yardage and we still scored 41.

Oct 6, 2020, 1:47 PM

we had a short field several times. long kick off return. interception deep in their territory.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you sound like this

Oct 6, 2020, 1:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0c-WBgiZZU&ab_channel=CameronMcCasland

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does it Sound?

Oct 6, 2020, 1:34 PM

Sounds like a guess. Well, here is another.

Clemson rolls to a 25 point win. Miami blows in with Hurricane intentions but leaves sounding like nothing more than a cheap $2 handheld fan.

Clemson 48 - Miami - 23

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Never understood how fans could bet on Clemson games

Oct 6, 2020, 1:36 PM

I am glad that some can, and get some enjoyment out of it, but could never do it myself. First, I could never bet against my Tigers, straight up or spread. I stink at gambling anyway, because I get too emotionally invested, but I am more invested in the Tigers than any team. I couldn't bear the idea of having to pull for us not to score, or for the other team to score. I want to win every week, and by as wide a margin as possible.

As I mentioned, if I were to bet on a Clemson game, I would always take us to win and to cover. If we lose straight up, I already sulk for days, but then add a lost bet on top of it? And if we win but don't cover, the lost money takes some of the shine off the win.

No thanks for me. At least I know these things about myself, so I rarely bet any games other than pick 'ems, and never bet our games.

Have fun, bettors! Only bet what you can afford to lose. GO TIGERS! WIN AND COVER!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never understood how fans could bet on Clemson games

Oct 6, 2020, 1:48 PM

I feel the same, and will also add that I imagine that Clemson is a frustrating team to bet on or against in a game, especially early in the season. We have the ability to blow the doors off most teams we play, but the amount of players we play(great for the team and our future which is all that matters) usually leads to us not winning by as much as expected.

You'd probably think to yourself then that you might as well take the points, but our talent is still too scary to bet against, and you can't ever truly rule out one of our high profile backups breaking a long touchdown or us getting a score on defense.

With that said though, if I were going to bet on a game then I'd almost feel better about doing it in a game like this where the spread is at least under 20. I wouldn't expect our playcalling to be quite as vanilla, and wouldn't expect our starters to be taken out with less than a 14 point lead unless it's literally the last minute or two of the game and we have the ball such as we saw against UVA last week.

Marlborocountycoot = fromdapeedeeswamp = Natchamps811618

Oct 6, 2020, 1:40 PM

u6c

Oct 6, 2020, 1:56 PM

They have a dang good QB and some talent at skill positions for sure. To say that +14.5 is easy money is just dumb tho. Miami may be able to hang but we certainly could blow them out.

Look at my Virginia betting prediction, from the previous week.

Oct 6, 2020, 2:16 PM

Giving Virginia 28.5 proved to be too many points, just like they are giving Miami too many points.

Re: Look at my Virginia betting prediction, from the previous week.

Oct 6, 2020, 2:41 PM

Reading your post reminded me of the time y’all lost at home to the Citadel. Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at my Virginia betting prediction, from the previous week.

Oct 6, 2020, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Look at my Virginia betting prediction, from the previous week. ]

Well the spread opened at 17. 28 points is a lot different than 14.5 btw. Miami is not on our level. King may play great and keep it within the spread though. It just isn't easy money to take Miami and 2 TDs against a team like Clemson. Just because you got it right last week doesn't mean anything. I hope it is a good close game and we get tested but most likely we will cover 14.5

Oct 6, 2020, 2:47 PM

There is no such thing as easy money.

Oct 6, 2020, 8:53 PM

Amen

You Should Write a Book on The Secret to Football is Being

Oct 6, 2020, 4:00 PM

Cocky.....This ain't no Zig Ziggler convention, just wanting it won't get it. Skill, discipline and process will win this game. Miami is a sh*t hot dumpster of garbage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 6:57 PM

If we beat Miami by more than 2 touchdowns I'm going to feel much better about how this team is developing. I think we have a 4 quarter game on our hands Saturday.

Oct 6, 2020, 8:22 PM

It’s going to be a hurricane like Notre dame a few years back. Low score game 24-14 good guys.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic