Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson may have limited attendance and lots of parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Clemson may have limited attendance and lots of parking

Aug 19, 2020, 1:44 PM

available but it is at times like these we must be diligent, focused, and all work together to insure Swofford's car still gets towed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't want to be in Lot 1.

Aug 19, 2020, 1:51 PM

I have heard of 'football stabbings' happening there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I am ok with it

Aug 19, 2020, 4:20 PM

let me in there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Glad you have your priorities right, 74.

Aug 19, 2020, 1:59 PM

I can always count on you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson may have limited attendance and lots of parking

Aug 19, 2020, 2:04 PM

As a former parking "employee" (consultant?) towing Swoffie's car is never a good idea. You don't want to have the tow fee come out of your budget and them walk back the political line. Plus it only hits once.

Rather, steel his valve stems and then use a fine screwdriver to jam and then break inside the manual door unlock mechanism. Finally, place a opaque sticky black film over his automatic cruise control sensor so that 1. He has to pay for the tow himself with the valve stems, 2. causes the automatic braking to auto-stop due to an hazard - but is hard to see, and then when his remote stops working, he gets stranded somewhere without a manual option. Pays for 4 issues in one swipe.

It pays four times.

Plus if you are skinny enough with enough know-how to wire the horn/brake lights together, it makes for a very interesting decision of being annoying safe or comfortably reckless.

Or just have some orange rattlecan at the ready.

Aug 19, 2020, 2:16 PM

Or, we could hire a commissioner like the pac 10 or Big has representing them . Then we could nave NO football!

That's a lot of work.. can I just throw batteries at him?***

Aug 19, 2020, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson may have limited attendance and lots of parking ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: That's a lot of work.. can I just throw batteries at him?***

Aug 19, 2020, 2:30 PM

That sounds like a Coot or Ooglie thing to do. When he gets up to talk, just turn around and read a paper.

@FutureDoc - don't be to hasty - give this some thought.....***

Aug 19, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson may have limited attendance and lots of parking ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like he's done this before.***

Aug 19, 2020, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 19, 2020, 3:14 PM

Why would he attend Clemson games?

Farewell tour.***

Aug 19, 2020, 3:42 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic