Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson isn’t being transparent about COVID cases
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Clemson isn’t being transparent about COVID cases

Jun 30, 2020, 3:40 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Clemson/comments/hio4fd/clemson_isnt_being_transparent_about_cases/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When your FB program is on the top, there will always be

Jun 30, 2020, 3:58 PM

many trying to bring it down, especially the fan bases of your most hated rival on an internet site, or the ones that work in sports media, or in the general media. And telling lies about what they are saying is just their vessel they gladly will use. Telling the truth goes against everything they are trying to accomplish!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When your FB program is on the top, there will always be

Jun 30, 2020, 4:00 PM

Well said my friend

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson isn’t being transparent about COVID cases

Jun 30, 2020, 4:02 PM

I have yet to see any reported deaths related to Clemson directly thank goodness. Young people are not at risk of dying from Covid anymore than the flu. Let’s go and just stay safely distanced from grandma and grandpa. Am I wrong?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty stupid. Transmission by surfaces has proven...

Jun 30, 2020, 4:33 PM

To be relatively low risk especially with good hygiene like hand washing and sanitizers. High risk is in conditioned air spaces with a high density of people. Masks and social distancing reduce this risk.

Fear of buildings especially without the student population present indicates this person likely has a fowl size brain.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty stupid. Transmission by surfaces has proven...

Jun 30, 2020, 5:05 PM

The names of the buildings are what's really terrifying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 30, 2020, 4:36 PM

Clemson is apparently reporting testing and results. uofsc indicated several weeks ago they they were not going to report anything on COVID-19 testing and results. I think this is a case with a lot of schools since we are not seeing anything in the news and I would think most in the same situation as Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2020, 4:58 PM

They hate us cause they arent us

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reddit is full of morons.***

Jun 30, 2020, 5:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Reddit is full of morons.***

Jun 30, 2020, 5:35 PM

C'mon. The guy is probably a janitor and he wants to work from home. You can't blame him for that.

If I get Covid do I have to tell everyone? Do I need to call the grocery store and tell them? If you call in sick, do you have to tell the boss what sort of illness you have?

I used to work for a pretty big company. I sure hope they are keeping close track of each employee who tests positive for Covid-19, where they work and so forth. Otherwise, they could be accused of not being transparent.

I heard some SC highway patrolmen had Covid-19 and the state has not reported that at all. Does that mean we do not have to obey them when they try to pull us over? I mean, it's clear the HP is not being transparent.

Re: Reddit is full of morons.***

Jun 30, 2020, 5:55 PM

Boomer may have something and it would make sense. With no immediate vaccine in sight, the only way not to get the Covid-19 during the season, with any reasonable possibility, is to get it now under controlled situations. My mother tried to get me to get the mumps when I was young while my brothers had it. I slept and ate and played with them. I just never got it. This also means, if they show the antibodies, they can produce the serum that is one of the most effective methods of treatment they have at this time.

Jun 30, 2020, 6:12 PM

Says the anonymous source.??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2020, 6:48 PM

Some of this is inevitable, so no, I'm not going to start throwing adolescent accusations around.

So it's 'dishonest' that they've discontinued the active case counter since it was implemented in March?

Whoever the left-out-of-the-loop essential-employee is, he/she doesn't understand management, bureaucracy or health care. Yes, he/she is expected to be responsible for his/her own health but feels like he is being undervalued and forced to work while others get to stay home.

My guess is Security Guard. He bears a cross of conscience for the university family that seems to be unreciprocated.

Dude, if you read this, pick up the phone one morning after you get off duty. Call your HR dept and ask what legal alternatives you have to shelter at home. You need to do it now; the Federal programs went into effect almost 3 months ago and are set to expire soon unless they are re-funded.

No one is trying to kill you.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic