Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The media in SC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

The media in SC

Oct 20, 2017, 8:08 AM

OK so a couple of our guys, who play an aggressive sport, were horsing around in the locker room. They had gloves on. It didn't look like a big deal to me. The media in this state has always sensationalized anything that may be negative for Clemson and suppressed anything that may be negative for the coots. Remember the barfight the coots got in over the summer? That story was silenced quickly. There are cameras everywhere. They know what happened, who did it and nothing came of it. This is the double standard that I get so tired of seeing in our state media.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Case against Dread is still active

Oct 20, 2017, 8:11 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Case against Dread is still active

Oct 20, 2017, 8:28 AM

Who????
See where that's going

Sc has a journalism school and Clemson does not. There's your answer***

Oct 20, 2017, 8:11 AM

Re: Sc has a journalism school and Clemson does not. There's your answer***

Oct 20, 2017, 8:17 AM

Yep

Re: Sc has a journalism school and Clemson does not. There's your answer***

Oct 20, 2017, 8:28 AM

Really...journalism? So those videos promoting tail-gating behind cars and in the stands are for...Hustler? Nice, upwardly mobile program they have there. Lowered! Larry Flynt contributed?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson has a university, SC has an extra year of HS

Oct 20, 2017, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Sc has a journalism school and Clemson does not. There's your answer*** ]

for Jake Bentley.

You misspelled "The State" and WIS TV in Cootlumbia

Oct 20, 2017, 8:33 AM

The Post and Spurrier in Charleston is almost as bad.

All of them are a complete joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The media in SC

Oct 20, 2017, 10:02 AM

The media (in-general) are corrupt everywhere in this country.

The sooner you stop expecting them to report the news (and not their agenda) without bias the less outraged you'll get.

adjective: corrupt
having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
"unscrupulous logging companies assisted by corrupt officials"
synonyms:
dishonest, unscrupulous, dishonorable, unprincipled, unethical, amoral, untrustworthy, venal, underhanded, double-dealing, fraudulent, bribable, criminal, illegal, unlawful, nefarious;

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 11:59 AM

Bulls**t. Put your tin foil hat back on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 12:00 PM

So you believe everything the media says? Even though we have media channels that are on separate sides of the partisanship, which undeniably makes them biased one way or the other.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 2:41 PM

Media channels on boths sides?

The truth is that Americans don't trust news organizations that run only one-sides opinions and restate those opinions as fact in the form or negative reporting 70-90% of the time.

Try and remember, the Media (CBS, NBC, NT Times, etc...) are corrupt, it's a matter of record. They are nothing more than a mouthpiece for the DNC. The Republicans and Libertarians wish they could only be so lucky to have such a great platform to operate from.

In fact, Independent media studies have proven that every major network (CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, etc...) report negative news about conservative and non-liberal public officials and candidates at astounding levels...something like 70-90% of the time depending on the news cycle. With the exception of Fox news, who keeps coming in at an even 50/50% with negative news for liberals vs. conservatives/libertarians.

So, I ask where exactly is the conservative network that's running 70-90% negative news stories about Liberals? Where is the major News Network, Newspaper, or Magazine with a workforce made up of 70%+ conservatives??? You'll find the answer somewhere between "it doesn't exist, and "nowhere".

70%+ of the U.S. Media identifies themselves as "Liberal" and "Democrat". Conservatives and Libertarians make up less than 30% of the media in this country. So people know they aren't getting "unbiased" news anymore. This is why CNN, etc...are tanking. Again, people don't trust news organizations that run only one-sides opinions and restate those opinions as fact in the form or negative reporting 70-90% of the time.

The media in this country is in the tank...that's simply a fact that's not debatable.

Oct 21, 2017, 11:51 AM

So it all comes back to the Democrats again. How dare they spoil our football enjoyment.

Fox is as bad as any of them*****

Oct 21, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: The media in SC ]

Get your head out if the sand!***

Oct 20, 2017, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: The media in SC ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: The media in SC ]

Oops, somebody forgot to take their meds!

Please put you head back of your rear-end and enjoy yourself then. Remember, nobody likes a baby. :)

Oct 21, 2017, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: The media in SC ]

At long last, "media" is shown as a plural noun. Now if somene can just pass it on to our President.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Oct 20, 2017, 11:36 AM

Kind of looked like a "Round Table" bar brawl.

Good thing neither could box, someone may have gotten hurt.

Oct 20, 2017, 12:01 PM

Oh get off of that crap. And gamecock sites say the same thing about media coverage of Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's all your fault.

Oct 20, 2017, 12:59 PM

If you didn't keep up with state media you wouldn't be exposed to such poor journalism.

On another note, I boxed with my friends when I was a teenager and in my early 20s. All young men box with their friends, it's normal. The girls never boxed with their friends, I think they had pillow fights.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's all your fault.

Oct 20, 2017, 2:41 PM

BTW I don't "keep up" with them anymore and haven't for about the last ten years. The only time I look at State sports media is when someone links it on t-net. Clicked on a link yesterday. I know I know. I should probably stop but the state sports media is still doing what made me stop taking them seriously years ago. :)

Sounds like nbc cbs abc and cnn

Oct 20, 2017, 1:02 PM

All jokes pushing their own agenda

I kinda like the fight club

Oct 20, 2017, 1:38 PM

Shows they care.

GT is in big trouble man.

Re Media

Oct 20, 2017, 2:49 PM

definition = idiots with a degree in journalism who are blinded by their own self imposed importance (decided by yourself)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic