Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clelin Ferrell not mean enough?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,181

Clelin Ferrell not mean enough?

Jun 3, 2019, 11:45 PM

DE Clelin Ferrell: Though Ferrell checks off all the boxes when it comes to being a foundation player off the field -- leadership, discipline, strong character -- it's his on-field persona that will be tested. He does have a solid pedigree as an edge rusher, but some in the organization wonder if he is "mean enough" on the field. Yeah, it's early, and he will have a chance to prove as much once the pads come on in training camp and games begin. He has been working behind Benson Mayowa and Arden Key at defensive end early in OTAs and looks physically impressive. And since the Raiders have a need there -- they had a league-low 13 sacks last season -- Ferrell will have his shot. "We think Ferrell has the credentials to be an every-down defensive end," coach Jon Gruden said, "and also be a guy that we can build our defensive line around." -- Paul Gutierrez

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/story/_/id/26858034/progress-reports-all-32-nfl-first-round-picks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clelin Ferrell not mean enough?

Jun 4, 2019, 12:08 AM

Mean Joe Greene was one of the nicest people to ever don an NFL uniform .
When the ball was spotted though..

Clelin Ferrell will prove his worth .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 4, 2019, 12:36 AM

Forearm band inscription "I'm a Baaad Man!"

Jun 4, 2019, 6:03 AM

it was funny watching him try to talk smack, he just did not have it in him. Wilkins on the other hand...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2019, 6:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Clelin Ferrell not mean enough? ]

I would not want to be on the other side of the ball for Clelin's first play. Going to plow somebody over.

I think he’ll be just fine in the game . . .

Jun 4, 2019, 7:30 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think this is all motivational stuff from the coaches

Jun 4, 2019, 8:44 AM

for pre camp goals. He's probably a little quiet and nervous with it being a new environment/etc. Once he gets his mind checked into doing his job he'll take off. Just hope and pray for clean health this summer. That's usually what happens to these young guys over-exerting themselves. They end up popping something. These young guys need to push themselves but take it gradually. Going too hard to quick when their bodies aren't fully used to the speed of the pro game can get them in a lot of trouble.

Behind Arden Key, are you delirious? Cle will jump over him

Jun 4, 2019, 9:13 AM

on the depth chart like a chiken jumps on doo doo ice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic