Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please Clemson....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Please Clemson....

Sep 10, 2020, 1:56 PM

Do NOT fall into the liberal worldly agendas and out any of these “social justice” slogans on our helmets or uniforms! Please- they mean far more than what meets the eye

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please Clemson....

Sep 10, 2020, 2:04 PM

Seriously

If you're going to muck with the simplest helmet design out there, if you really feel you must, just make it metallic instead of adding marxist logos and slogans

Sep 10, 2020, 2:08 PM

You people are nuts. The Neonazi recruiters will be after you shortly.

Sep 10, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Please Clemson.... ]

I could live with Marxist if it was Groucho, Chico, and Harpo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorite Marxist is Shemp!!

Sep 11, 2020, 9:30 PM

or Moe..or Curly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Sep 10, 2020, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Please Clemson.... ]

I think "Workers of the World, Unite" would be cute on the helmets. Use tiger paws for the o's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2020, 5:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Please Clemson.... ]

Yes! Agreed!

Surprised WF added the logo. But private school, etc etc***

Sep 10, 2020, 2:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2020, 2:15 PM

Agreed---the CU Administration and Atl. Dept. need to cool 'their open arms' welcome of BLM MANTRA
and the behind the scenes corruption that it is supporting & spreading.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Lowered, focus on people not politics.

Sep 10, 2020, 4:50 PM

If the Tigers do anything symbolic to support the fight against racial inequality it will be as a team and approved by Dabo. They are high character kids and Dabo's got a dang fine track record in helping them grow up to be men.

Put people first and your politics in the cooler for a while, pull for your Tigers.

Re: Deer Lowered, focus on people not politics.

Sep 10, 2020, 4:59 PM

Amen old slac Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Deer Lowered, focus on people not politics.

Sep 10, 2020, 5:08 PM

I wish it was a separate issue and it was just about football but when these ESPN announcers bring it into the sport and these players and schools bring it in then it opens the discussion up for BOTH sides- Open your eyes and see the agenda

Reaction or Action?

Sep 10, 2020, 10:08 PM

Are you praying? Or Begging? And exactly who is "Clemson" to you? It's a pretty big place with lots of folks under the Clemson umbrella.

And who on this board do you think would have any influence over choices the team and their very well paid coaches make?

When you were a kid did you not have a cause? Or do something like have long hair or something that got the "old folks" riled up? Seems to me all kids do at some point. Some were louder than others but everyone does it. It's part of growing up. The Clemson team has picked up on something that is much more serious and have handled it very well (my opinion).

And you folks can go on and on about Marxism, etc. but we're not changing our whole civilization here. And you know that. I believe in Coach Swinney and his ability to lead through this with the best possible outcome. He's a master at that. These kids will make a difference. And in a lot of cases none too soon.

Seems you're just looking for a reaction and not action.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reaction or Action?

Sep 10, 2020, 10:13 PM

BLM and the Democrats are actually trying to destroy this great Constitutional Republic.

Sep 10, 2020, 11:03 PM

No they're not. No one is trying to destroy anything. We've had plenty of Democratic administrations and no one has destroyed anything. Now you may not like what some have done but nothing has been destroyed.

Sep 11, 2020, 5:18 AM

When I hear some democrats say publicly they want to destroy capitalism what should I do but believe them?

Sep 11, 2020, 7:15 PM

First off, I don't believe anyone has ever said that to you. But if they did and you believe them, give me a call....I've got some property I'll sell you. You're obviously very gullible.

Sep 11, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Reaction or Action? ]

CaliforniaTiger®

Please wake up. Of course they are trying to change the nation. What does Biden mean by TRANSFORM it?

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read

Sep 10, 2020, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Reaction or Action? ]

You do realize before 'great leader' we had 8 years of Democratic Presidency and nothing was taken away. Stop your stupid #### man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: That's the dumbest thing I've ever read

Sep 11, 2020, 8:39 AM

tigers_no.1®

Good God what a myopic view.

Obama care came into being and we were lucky the Dems only had Pres, House, Senate for two years. Highlights:
- 8 years of the highest corruption in modern USA history. HRC, sec of state, email server, 100s of millions into the Clinton Foundation, AG Lynch meeting on the tarmac, Russia collusion hoax, ...
- Obama started the race war (and continues it today) because he makes money off it, just like all the race hustlers.
- Obama put millions and millions on food stamps - the most in US history because his economic policies of tax everyone and create social programs does not work
- Anti-corporation. Raised corporate taxes and imposed anti-business, unnecessary regulations. If you were in business or had employees you'd know this.

and the list goes on and on. The only reason you don't feel Obama is because you are not paying attention.

Destroying the country by... Supporting equality?***

Sep 11, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Reaction or Action? ]

Sep 11, 2020, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Reaction or Action? ]

California is dumb

Sep 11, 2020, 4:37 PM

California is dumb?

Lol....

Why the F do you idiots post about this on tigernet?

Sep 10, 2020, 11:46 PM

Take it to social media, we don't need this here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: Why the F do you idiots post about this on tigernet?

Sep 11, 2020, 4:19 AM

I would agree and do agree with you about political statements on this board. HOWEVER the NFL does not. The posters concern is that our Tigers and college football will follow the NFL. The NFL put politics front and center tonight. Thus, politics and sports do collide.

And for the record, do I think racism exists in America and in the world today. Yes of course it does. Do I think it is systemic in America. No. We are still working through some generational racism as we forget that the Civil Rights movement was not so long ago. But to act like it is the 1950’s as many are is preposterous. That was systemic racism and thankfully we are moving in the right direction.

Now the real question. Do I want this in my sports on game day, absolutely not. Make your statement in a press conference.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2020, 5:39 AM

I dont think Ive ever agreed with a post more.

Sep 11, 2020, 8:24 AM

I trust Dabo to do what's best for Clemson University and his players. 2020 is a crap year, so just get through it and hope some good eventually comes from all this unrest.
We recruited these players because of their high character. We have to trust them.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Civil Rights are not political

Sep 11, 2020, 8:40 AM

You people make me embarrassed to be Clemson fans. Equal rights are not a political statement.

I don't care if they play nekkid as long as they...

Sep 11, 2020, 5:24 PM

do their best to meet the goal(s) they set for themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic