Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 Years of Coot QB saviors...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

2 Years of Coot QB saviors...

Oct 21, 2016, 9:00 AM

First it was Mitch, then when he stank, it was Nunez, then when he stank it was Orth, then when he stank it was McIlwain, then when he stank it was back to Orth, then after he stank a second time, it is now Bentley. Did I get that right? Just want to make sure I have the right guy pegged for the Coots weekly "QB Savior" lottery.

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. The Coots used to say "wait till next year, when we get (insert QB name here), he will take us to the SEC championship." Now they say, "wait till next week, when we start playing (insert QB name here), he will get us to score more than 14 points."

Just spit-ballin here, but maybe the Coots offensive problems ain't just with the QB position....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't blame them for trying to stay optimistic***

Oct 21, 2016, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You can't blame them for trying to stay optimistic***

Oct 21, 2016, 10:34 AM

Yes, we can!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors...

Oct 21, 2016, 9:03 AM

And we are sitting here wondering which 4 or 5* QB we are going to start next year after our current 5* guy gets taken in the first round of the draft. At this point it will be a decade before the coots could even potentially catch up to where Clemson is. Great time to be a Tiger.

Message was edited by: Cid14®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 9:10 AM

You're doing the same thing our fans did, base expectations off recruiting stars.

So far none of your current backup QBs have shown they're any better than our QBs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Oct 21, 2016, 9:15 AM

I think you are wrong on that as far as "team" goes. We are much better at every position on the field and have proven that.

Do you even know what you just typed?

Oct 21, 2016, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

So far none of our (backup) QBs have shown they're any better than your (starting) QBs?

Right now we have 3 QB's on our bench who could start at USuCk. In the next 2 recruiting classes we are in a good spot to bring in 2 of the best QB recruits in the country. We're not doing the same thing your fans did, because we're relying on our coaches who have proven to be great recruiters and great coaches. Your coaches were just lazy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Do you even know what you just typed?

Oct 21, 2016, 9:24 AM

lol no you don't. The only QB that would be a starter for us is Watson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 9:26 AM

^^^^ lol is he serious?

Poor guy, cant help but feel bad for him

That's completely inaccurate

Oct 21, 2016, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know what you just typed? ]

Nick Schuessler, Kelly Bryant and Tucker Israel could all start at USuCk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 21, 2016, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know what you just typed? ]

Lol. I hope your trolling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know what you just typed? ]

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

There you go with those meme/gifs trying to be all

Oct 21, 2016, 10:41 AM

cool and edgy

Re: There you go with those meme/gifs trying to be all

Oct 21, 2016, 10:47 AM

yep

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Oct 21, 2016, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know what you just typed? ]

"Classof09" you are a ###### our backup punter could start for yall.

Oct 21, 2016, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know what you just typed? ]

Oh my,you're not very smart are you?
Nick is way better than anything the Coots have for a QB.
He would def be starting If he went to Coot U.
Heck even Cooper would be as a true freshman

Homebody, Zzrrick Cooper would start for y'all tomorrow

Oct 21, 2016, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know what you just typed? ]

because I promise he ain't worse than anything you got.

Christian Wilkins could start at QB at USuC

Oct 21, 2016, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know what you just typed? ]

Well maybe that's an exaggeration. But he could definitely start at Wide Receiver. Since he has more TD receptions than the entire usuck receiver group combined! lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, there are about 80 players on scar's

Oct 21, 2016, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Do you even know what you just typed? ]

Bench who may start at qb for them

They are running outta options and may have to have open tryouts at qb.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 21, 2016, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

That's true, but only because the # of pass by the QB's that will still be at Clemson next year total 18. Next year will be a big ? at QB but based on the 2 recruits coming in next year and Cooper yet to have played, I think the future is going to be very bright at that position.

Don't let facts get in the way of your opinions, Einstein...

Oct 21, 2016, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

Schuessler - 8-12-0 66.7%, 1 TD, 182.4 rating.
Bryant - 4-5- 80%, 1 TD, 191.4 rating.
Tucker Israel - 3-3-0 100%, 0 TD, 161.6 rating.
Barnes - 1-1-0 100%, 0 TD, 175.6 rating.

Coots - hard to tell which is a backup so I'll list them all...
Orth - 57-90-2 63.3%, ZERO TD, 120.6 rating
McIlwain - 56-106-1 52.8%, 2 TD, 102.1 rating

Your punter and tight end have each completed their only passes. Maybe you should try them at QB because the other 2 suck out loud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Don't let facts get in the way of your opinions, Einstein...

Oct 21, 2016, 9:30 AM

lol are you seriously trying to use stats from a game against SC State?

Oh my.

Oct 21, 2016, 9:34 AM

It's the only game this year where there has been passes from most of the backups.

Bryant showed us last year against Miami that he is decent. He is better than anything you guys have in Columbia right now and he is the #3 QB.

Oct 21, 2016, 9:53 AM

He was 1/1 for four yards against Miami...

KB runs the ball well but Nunez is better if that's all we plan to do.

nick would start at usuck

Oct 21, 2016, 10:43 AM

period, end of sentence

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: nick would start at usuck

Oct 21, 2016, 10:49 AM

If you guys have so much faith in Nick you should sit Deshaun on 11/26/16.

Re: nick would start at usuck

Oct 21, 2016, 10:51 AM

Nah. We'll start Christian Wilkens at QB and still win.

Pretty sure he will sit the entire 4th Qtr

Oct 21, 2016, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: nick would start at usuck ]

Once we score 10 its out of reach for that offense.

If it weren't DWs final reg season game as a Tiger, I

Oct 21, 2016, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: nick would start at usuck ]

Think you may have been on to something. Getting a little rest before our championship game appearance and then the playoffs would be pretty awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nick and Bryant will both see PT against $CU***

Oct 21, 2016, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: nick would start at usuck ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

We didn't say he would start at Clemson, we said he would

Oct 21, 2016, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: nick would start at usuck ]

start at South Carolina. Heck, Hunter Renfro would start at South Carolina.......at either of two positions.

Oct 21, 2016, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Don't let facts get in the way of your opinions, Einstein... ]

It's all that's available other than your opinion.

Oct 21, 2016, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

I hate to agree but so far you're right. and we dont seem to be developing any of them either. I just hope the one we have stays healthy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

We have a good offensive scheme. We help our QBs. While your coaches don't know what offense is.

Oct 21, 2016, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

This is in response to classof09.
That is a ridiculous comparison. None of our backup QB's have ever played in a competitive situation, with our first string players, to show how good they really are. On top of this, you don't need to go by stars, just look at who the other teams are that are recruiting the same player. When you sign a QB who has been offered by Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, the real USC, TA&M, and FSU, among many others, you can be pretty sure he's going to be the real deal, no matter how many stars he got!

Message was edited by: tigerinaiken®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

lmfao. tucker isreal would be a starter in cooterville.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right. But none of your 5 starters could be

Oct 21, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

our backups. They are that atrocious.

Oct 21, 2016, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

Ha-ha, man you make being stupid look so easy. Let me ask you this, do you honestly think if you had shuessler, Bryant and Israel, that they wouldn't have already seen the field this year and given a shot to become the starter?

Oct 21, 2016, 11:55 AM

Schuessler probably would have gotten a chance.

No on Bryant, we had a better version of him and moved him to WR.

Oct 21, 2016, 12:02 PM

Why wouldn't Israel have gotten a shot? Dude set a ton of records in Florida high school football. Is USuCk too deep with talent to not give a guy like that a shot?

Oct 21, 2016, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

nick would not have just been given a chance ricky retardo. he would have been starter all yr. and tucker would start. let me reel off more starters for you: zerrick cooper and hunter johnson. and in all likelihood trevor lawerence if he comes. you have nothing on your roster that would crack top 3 at clemson. and i guarantee that bentley ain't it. playing umass is not ut or clemson. i have never seen a power five school evaluate qb's so poorly. ####, duke or wakes starter is better than anything you have on campus. kenny hinton (wake) would start at usuck - make no mistake. if you truly know football, then you have to know this. unless you're a cocklover that cannot stomach that their supposed rival will have more wins in one season than you've had in 2. and if tigers win all 15 this yr and usuck wins 4, then clemson will have equal wins in one season compared to usucks last 3 seasons. let that sink in sunshine...

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 21, 2016, 12:18 PM

It just goes to show how stupid this coot is. He thinks bag boy, walk on Perry orth would get a chance to start, but not Tucker israel or 4 star Kelly Bryant.

You really can't fix stupid.

Oct 21, 2016, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

Any of them could do better than this... Pathetic.

Wow...you really are an idiot !!!!

Oct 21, 2016, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

Right now Clemson has three QB's on its bench who not only could but likely would start at $CU (and at a lot of other schools as well) and that doesn't even include two of the nations highest ranked QB recruits that will be signing with Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Best profile picture on Tigernet***

Oct 21, 2016, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 Years of Coot QB saviors... ]

Best Is The Standard

And they are all better than Watson.***

Oct 21, 2016, 9:04 AM

Re: And they are all better than Watson.***

Oct 21, 2016, 9:36 AM

Guys, you can't discuss sports with a coot, especially this one. They are a delusional and ignorant bunch that can't live with reality.

Oct 21, 2016, 9:59 AM

Bingo! I think McIIwain is pretty good. The OC and head coach seems to be the problem. Why they hired Muschump I will never know.

~~~~~3.9 ORTHquake~~~~~***

Oct 21, 2016, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Not sure i could have named 1 of those qbs.***

Oct 21, 2016, 11:35 AM

null

wait a minute here, are you questioning that offensive genus

Oct 21, 2016, 12:36 PM

mushcump?

Wait a minute here.

Oct 21, 2016, 12:56 PM

That sounds rasist. You aren't suggesting his real name is muschimp are you?

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic