Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why wasn't everyone carrying AR 15's?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Why wasn't everyone carrying AR 15's?

Feb 20, 2021, 8:12 PM

That would have prevented the 3 deaths right?

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/police-investigating-multiple-deaths-after-shooting-louisiana-gun-shop/WXKMGPTV2BE6LA575NM67ZETB4/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds about right

Feb 20, 2021, 8:56 PM

Suspect killed two then was shot by bystanders defending themselves. Glad those bystanders had weapons to defend themselves and others.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds about right

Feb 20, 2021, 9:00 PM

Don’t let facts get in the way of his rant, please.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why wasn't everyone carrying AR 15's?

Feb 20, 2021, 8:59 PM

Stir the pot much? Put a sock in it and go worship King James or some other deserving ilk.

I'm going to explain it to you

Feb 20, 2021, 9:16 PM

even if you don't have the capacity to understand.

If I conceal carry and someone walks up to me pulls a gun and kills me before I have a chance to react, then the concealed carry did not help me.

If I conceal carry and someone walks up to someone else and pulls a gun and kills them, then I have enough time to react and will have the upper hand and can prevent myself and others from being victims.

That is what happened here. The perp shot two people then he was killed by people defending themselves.

I couldn't tell if an AR-15 was used, but typically an AR is better for home defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2021, 9:36 PM

Your mask protects not only the person wearing it, but those around them.

Now if you wear 2 mask like I was told I was supposed to, it not only doubly protects me, but it doubly protects you.

To put it in simpler terms for a liberal, if you had an AR in that situation, you could have shot the perp up to 30 times without reloading. Now I would have probably stopped killing him around 20 , as that’s around $ 20 spent just in that one instance. And I haven’t meet a criminal yet I’m spending over $20 to kill.

So in short, if you feel safe with a muzzle loaded rifle to protect your self, just make sure you have a g- string around your nose for protection from the COVID

You actually could have shot 60 rounds

Feb 21, 2021, 10:48 PM

Those magazines are readily available

9mm can hold 30 plus 1

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Chris Rock had the right idea about gun control years ago.

Feb 20, 2021, 9:54 PM

Make all guns free.

Make all Bullets cost $5000 each.

That'll really make you think before you bust a cap on somebody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was a really funny bit....=)***

Feb 21, 2021, 9:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chris Rock had the right idea about gun control years ago.

Feb 21, 2021, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Chris Rock had the right idea about gun control years ago. ]

Yeah, that won’t work! Tons of people actually make their own ammo at home. My dad used to run a gun shop and he shoots dear with a .243 and he loaded his own bullets.

A smaller bullet with higher velocity when using a headshot will drop a deer in his tracks with more killing power than a bigger slower bullet such as the popular 30.06.

Re: Chris Rock had the right idea about gun control years ago.

Feb 22, 2021, 12:28 PM

Just reloaded some .243 for my daughter. Good round. Great for beginners.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2021, 8:34 AM

Be careful what you say, Beto O'Rouke might be reading this right now.

If the left would stop

Feb 21, 2021, 10:10 AM

paying animals to have more offspring you could prevent most of the violence in America right there. Those guns don't set themselves off.

are you retarded?***

Feb 21, 2021, 1:36 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2021, 1:47 PM

This guy cracks me up.

Isnt it hilarious that the people who know nothing about guns have the strongest opinions about them?

But hey, the AR looks like a big meany and CNN says it’s bad, so it needs to be banned.

Feb 21, 2021, 2:38 PM

If only there were instances of people defending themselves with ARs...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541

Feb 21, 2021, 2:58 PM

Or.....

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/melanie-arter/texas-man-describes-how-he-used-his-ar-15-stop-gunman-sutherland

Feb 21, 2021, 7:06 PM

Logic is really hard with you people. Carry a gun does ALWAYS guarantee bad stuff doesn't happen, it's insurance if it does. This is the equivalent of having a fire and making fun of people for not preventing the fire with the fire extinguisher.

You're not seeing the lives that were saved here, only the ones taken. But in reality the lives taken happen anyway. It may be a box truck in Nice,France, or a fertilizer filled truck in Oklahoma. I'd venture to say you know very little to nothing about AR 15s. Gun control arguments are built on ignorance as a foundation.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic