Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Child predator moved nearby and active in school
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 833

Child predator moved nearby and active in school

Feb 20, 2021, 7:31 PM

Remember that female teacher that slept with her two high school students in Columbia? She received a slap on the wrists (5yr prison sentence turned into probation instead), and does not have to register anywhere.

Turns out she now lives nearby and is still an active parent in her kids elementary and middle school. If this were a male teacher, his life would have been over and banned from any school activities.

Cant imagine what the new husband was thinking. She’s on the wrong side of the crazy/hot scale.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/sc-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-2-students/

https://www.wistv.com/story/27763686/fmr-dreher-teacher-gets-probation-after-admitting-sex-with-teen-student/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

Feb 20, 2021, 7:51 PM

https://youtu.be/eM28YFrMdfI

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently one of the victims is struggling

Feb 20, 2021, 8:03 PM

It’s so strange and sad. She needs a scarlet A.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if u have her address, i'll deliver that scarlet A myself

Feb 21, 2021, 3:35 PM

might as well bring the D, too, since i'm gonna be there anyway...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Afraid you’re too old for her tastes

Feb 21, 2021, 9:13 PM

I can understand someone giving her the D. No idea why anybody would date/marry that. So much trouble.

Have you ever had someone play you like a trombone?***

Feb 22, 2021, 12:35 PM

Bizarre how the world works.

Feb 20, 2021, 7:59 PM

Broken adults, break young minds. Then they break more. And we end up more broken than before. It’s basically the human imperfection story. We threw so much away... just to taste the forbidden fruit of deciding what was right and wrong. Just a bunch of fricking failures!!!

She obviously has a serious issue since she did this twice.

Feb 21, 2021, 4:13 PM

It’s not just about sex, she is pretty and could get some 18-21 year old any night of the week. She deserved some jail time for this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weird, she's wearing a Clemson sweatshirt,

Feb 21, 2021, 4:16 PM

but she loves the cawks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bandwagon.

Feb 21, 2021, 4:47 PM

The strange thing is that the citations for the pigs are MySpace pigs. Who does MySpace? Is it like predatorville?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Undergraduate CU.....

Feb 21, 2021, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Weird, she's wearing a Clemson sweatshirt, ]

Masters USUC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cmfreeman and metiger.

Feb 21, 2021, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Weird, she's wearing a Clemson sweatshirt, ]

Go back and read my post, really slowly, and really literally.

(hint: wasn't talking about our in-state rival). LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he means wieners***

Feb 22, 2021, 7:36 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

more specifically peanus weiners***

Feb 22, 2021, 12:34 PM

Ugggh. She wanna see my Maurices

Feb 21, 2021, 7:04 PM

Yeller gold?

Re: Child predator moved nearby and active in school

Feb 22, 2021, 7:11 AM

We know her. She wrote an letter for my daughter when my daughter was trying to get into Clemson. We have not heard or seen her since the arrest. I know it is one of those strange things to say but she was always so nice to my daughter and helped you in so many ways when she was at Dreher. We never thought she would do something like this.

It's nice to be easy to someone

Feb 22, 2021, 12:59 PM

When you don't want to fork them and their friends. Pretty clear she bats straight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 16
| visibility 833
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic