Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Change needed at OC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,485

Change needed at OC

Jan 4, 2018, 12:48 PM

some tnetter posted on one of the threads my subject line. Totally disagree. Makes no sense. I guess Coach Elliot was responsible for Cain’s drops and O-line’s missed assignments.
Coach Elliot is undervalued in some of our fan base, although I believe it is a few. Broyle’s award winner and all. I’ll take him any day of the week. No discredit to Coach Scott as I know he is an integral part of the OC staff. Just look at our running back Corp. cmon man

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if something doesn't change in a hurry...

Jan 4, 2018, 12:50 PM

it's gonna be a long Spring game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL nobody has suggested an OC change

Jan 4, 2018, 12:50 PM

except maybe a coot with a tiger handle, and I guess you since your brought it up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the O will look great with ...

Jan 4, 2018, 1:00 PM

better play from the OL, a better QB(TL) to utilize our weapons, and ETN a year in the program and blocking well. The OC's will look great.

Re: I think the O will look great with ...

Jan 4, 2018, 1:14 PM

Running backs have to block well...that one play where Etienne wiffed on his block which caused the pass to get intercepted really changed the tide (pun intended). Not saying we would have won if that did not happen but the margin likely would not have been 24-6. Margin of error is so small in games like this. We missed Gallman Monday night!

Re: I think the O will look great with ...

Jan 4, 2018, 1:16 PM

All that said, I have faith that Etienne will improve in this facet of his game.

he's a good OC but he's only been OC for 3 years

Jan 4, 2018, 2:15 PM

he still has a lot to learn. He'll be fine though. I think we are in good hands and that as he grows, perfects his craft, and learns from his mistakes he will be one of the best out there.

Re: Change needed at OC

Jan 4, 2018, 2:30 PM

I hear RichRod is available, LOL!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,485
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic