Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad to Cootlumbia?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Chad to Cootlumbia?

Dec 1, 2019, 10:29 AM

https://twitter.com/FQSouthCarolina/status/1201156438535659523

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FGF thinks Bobby Bentley will be new OC***

Dec 1, 2019, 10:29 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF thinks Bobby Bentley will be new OC***

Dec 1, 2019, 10:37 AM

I don't see how they'll have any other choice except Bentley. No proven OC is going to go work for Muschamp, especially with this unstable situation. He might get lucky and find somebody at the FCS level who wants to take a chance, but that hire won't make the delusional base very happy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad to Cootlumbia?

Dec 1, 2019, 10:39 AM

I think Chad can get a better gig. Why would he go there with Muschamp on the hot seat?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe to take the HC position when Muskrat is fired?

Dec 1, 2019, 10:41 AM

Is SCU any better than ARK?!?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 10:45 AM

Chad Morris has already said he wants to be able to coach his son. I don't think his son is going to UofSuC. They have tried to copy Clemson every step of the way. Clemson gets a indoor, South Carolina gets and indoor. Clemson gets a football ops, South Carolina builds a football ops. I'm not saying South Carolina wouldn't have build either without Clemson doing it first but I have no doubt they did both that quick bc Clemson did. Look at the coordinators. Clemson makes BV the top paid coordinator in the land and increased both OC's salary to a million apiece not too mention Dabo's mammoth contract. What did South Carolina do? They gave Muschamp a raise and contract extension and increased their coordinator's pay to a million apiece. What did that do well it caused the former President to step down because of money issues and created a huge negative storm where you had protest while trying to hire their new President which his first duty is to get the out of control athletic budget under control. You talk about Clemson being in your head 247. Name another place where the rival has been the sole purpose of ruining the athletic budget trying to stay caught up? They want to be Clemson so bad they'll do ANYTHING including trying to hire Morris. If they think they'll get Morris for anything under 2 mill they need to think again. Arkansas will be paying Morris for nothing over the next few years. I'd be surprised if Morris does anything to jeopardize his free money.

Name another place...

Dec 1, 2019, 10:57 AM

"Name another place where the rival has been the sole purpose of ruining the athletic budget trying to stay caught up?"

Reminds me of when Reagan had the USSR chasing us in the space wars, which eventually brought them down.

The only agenda outlet I've seen that comes close to actually figuring it out is SI. Greenville News said this week it is the elite QBs. Alabama proved a few years ago you don't need that. Coot radio in Columbia was scratching their collective heads earlier this season over the same thing.

I'm hesitant to even let it out of the bag if these people are that slow.

It's charisma and Christianity. Yep, zillion dollar facilities, a slide, beautiful campus, etc etc. But go back and read how many said they came here bc they wanted to feel comfortable with their faith on display. Not all, granted.

I marvel at the obvious elephant in the room and no one in the agenda outlets wants to "go there."

Dec 1, 2019, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Chad to Cootlumbia? ]

Not and risk losing that free $$$ for taking a job that may not last through next season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic