Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't help but wonder how much Dabo's blind loyalty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,849

Can't help but wonder how much Dabo's blind loyalty

Aug 24, 2018, 5:21 PM

to KB influenced TH's decision to transfer. How long before he runs this program into the ground with his bull-headed insistence on playing less talented, less capable players over better, more talented ones? SMDH.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Can't help but wonder how much Dabo's blind loyalty

Aug 24, 2018, 5:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 24, 2018, 5:29 PM

talented cat. Wonder is it is a 4* or a 5*?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 5:37 PM

I don’t think it’s blind loyalty, some coaches just value experience over talent a little too much and are hesitant to go with the younger guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sugar coat it if you will. It's obvious to those of us

Aug 24, 2018, 5:55 PM

who are better able to evaluate our QBs than Dabo is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Not sure but...............

Aug 24, 2018, 6:30 PM

I CAN wonder how much his leadership led to a national championship.... even though I agree with you some, I think he's in a little better position to judge that than we are.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you suggesting that knowing each of the QBs personally

Aug 24, 2018, 6:45 PM

(as well as their families), talking to them every day, on and off the field, seeing them every single day in practice, discussing their ability and progress with the other coaches, not to mention being not only an actual football coach, but being an elite, National Championship coach as Dabo is, are you suggesting that those things are somehow a substitute for watching some football on TV, maybe even going to a few games, and arguing about it on t-net, all while drinking lots of beer?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Are you suggesting that knowing each of the QBs personally

Aug 24, 2018, 7:29 PM

Finally, someone with a brain around here

Re: Are you suggesting that knowing each of the QBs personally

Aug 24, 2018, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Are you suggesting that knowing each of the QBs personally ]

Why do people always assume coaches know more than fans?

Why...that’s Preposterous!

Aug 24, 2018, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Are you suggesting that knowing each of the QBs personally ]

How some of these people get duped into believing that these smug coaches with ALL their credentials, and ALL their experience.....have the same passion for Clemson Football as we faithful T-Netters is beyond belief!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, how much can Dabo really know about the QB position?

Aug 24, 2018, 8:25 PM

He’s just a wide receivers coach who doesn’t really deserve to be a head coach.

Hopefully he will learn soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,849
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic