Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do so many Trumptards think who they are and what......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 710

Why do so many Trumptards think who they are and what......

Jan 11, 2021, 3:20 PM

happened in DC is just O.K. Why don't they realize they are garbage? It is so odd.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you make a list of P&R posters who defended...

Jan 11, 2021, 3:26 PM

breaking into the Capitol Bldg?

I support the right to peacefully protest. You can look back at my post since antifa/blm started. I condemn only the violence and have maintained that position through the current time that peaceful protest is the American way to communicate. If I ever encourage or defend violence for political reasons please shoot me in the head.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you make a list of P&R posters who defended...

Jan 11, 2021, 3:27 PM

If I am in my late 70s and still posting here, I would like one of you all to shoot me in the head too. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm on my way. Don't do anything sudden.***

Jan 11, 2021, 3:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Can you make a list of P&R posters who defended... ]

Is FUKU still a proper way to express sentiment at 80 y/o? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 4:14 PM

You should take that as a compliment then, I thought you were in your late 70s

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Upvoted. A possibility: when you see a post that is

Jan 11, 2021, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Can you make a list of P&R posters who defended... ]

about trumptards, trumpists, t-rumpers ... and if you believe you separate the reasons you voted for him from the person that he is, in a binary choice where you believe the alternative was crazy as chit ... decide that the post is not directed at you and don't respond to it.

Am not suggesting that. This is a stupid message board. We can all say and react to whatever we like. But maybe think about it. Once one responds to a post about a (fill in the blank name), it doesn't matter what one says; one is whatever is in the blank, and that is all the poster wanted\. And I know you well enough to know you're not.

Edit: I'm not talking about carl is bad. He's cool, has fun, no worries. That was a fun post. But some people do that, with that purpose in mind. I'm talking generally, not in this case. Didn't know when I would get another example. And I wasn't really talking to just you. I admit to hoping to isolate the posters who do that, let them die from lack of attention. Pissing in the wind, probably.

Message was edited by: CUintulsa®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My integrity, intelligence and other facts of character...

Jan 11, 2021, 4:01 PM

are questioned too often for me to take offense at being called a '####.' I went to the heart of the accusation which was introduced by an insult. Carlsbad presumed that anyone who believe Trump supporters were 'tards,' would also believe that we approved of rioters violating the law.

I suppose he developed that after seeing all but one progressive P&R poster fail to condemn the antifa/blm riots. Find me one that didn't either remain silent or claim that those riots were mostly peaceful protest and I'll apologize for disrespecting him.

Presently, Carlsbad is at the top of my prayer list preceded only by family since 7spots recuperated from The Vid and Prodette was born healthy. I really can't be overly aggressive toward Carlsbad at this time.

Re: My integrity, intelligence and other facts of character...

Jan 11, 2021, 4:03 PM

I suppose he developed that after seeing all but one progressive P&R poster fail to condemn the antifa/blm riots.

This is a false statement, and most of those demonstrations were in fact peaceful. Obviously, many were not, and no one here defended them.

With respect, I know you denounced the raiding of the Capitol, and I commend you for it, but you also that day called those raiding it "patriots," and no, sir, they are far from that.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Totally understand. Got my vote. I'm responding (or not)

Jan 11, 2021, 4:15 PM [ in reply to My integrity, intelligence and other facts of character... ]

to labels one way, you will respond another way. C'est la vie.

I think we are both old enough to remember the libbies

Jan 11, 2021, 4:36 PM [ in reply to My integrity, intelligence and other facts of character... ]

on here crying almighty #### when Bill Barr sent men to protect the federal courthouse in Portland. He was a monster. Remember? Yeah, I do too.

Good times

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Jan 11, 2021, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Can you make a list of P&R posters who defended... ]

Manac
T3
Keowee
NC_Tiger

Manac was giving them real-time back pats as it happened, but has since gone back and deleted the post.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Jan 11, 2021, 4:05 PM

WTH did I do?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 4:06 PM

You're just a supporter/defender of what happened Wednesday. That's all. Carry on.

Jan 11, 2021, 4:08 PM

If you make the accusation you have to show the proof...

Show it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know...

Jan 11, 2021, 4:21 PM

That's always an easy challenge to make to a lot of posters here, but it's a #### sure ballsy one to make it to me. Let's go.

1. After tigerdave2 posted about a Lexington restaurant owner deleting her post celebrating the riot and losing business, you said, "Cool, I was looking for a destination meal this weekend."

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Lexington-restaurant-owner-deleted-this-post-28464056

2. When IU asked if Wednesday's Trump rally was the last one, you gleefully said, "Nope."

3. The night of Wednesday, you rushed on here to call Trump "the peacemaker" to divert attention away from the riot and focus on Trump's Middle East stuff.

4. Cracking this joke:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/When-will-it-end-28459969

5. Or this lame defense of Trump

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Interesting--Hey-instead-of-pardoning-him-28459799

6. And here:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Oh-and-28458611

7. When someone posted that this riot would be Trump's legacy, your response:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Trumps-Legacy-28458122

8. Bragging over Trump's Tweet audience after he deleted a bunch on Jan. 6.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-2-out-of-3-most-recent-Trump-tweets-have-been-deleted-28458725

9. Numerous posts against impeachment in defense of Trump.

10. And finally, this gem. The worst of them all.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Anyone-dead-yet-28458099

At best, you try to deflect attention from it or make jokes about it. And that's generally an indication of support.

But I tell you what. Here's an opportunity to correct me. Tell me exactly what you think about those who raided the Capitol, Trump's role in it, and other select GOP leaders' role in it.

Jan 11, 2021, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Can you make a list of P&R posters who defended... ]

Don't look now but I think you just encouraged violence for a political purpose.

I was against rioting when being against ting wasn't cool***

Jan 11, 2021, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Can you make a list of P&R posters who defended... ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Are you drunk already, Carl?

Jan 11, 2021, 3:35 PM

Or is this Mr. Hyde? ;)

Replies: 18
| visibility 710
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic