Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we fit more people into Death Valley with Face Shields
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Can we fit more people into Death Valley with Face Shields

May 10, 2020, 5:52 PM

instead of masks? I wonder what the CDC's position is on face shields.
I can see colleges selling face shields with with school logo.
Thoughts?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken

May 10, 2020, 6:12 PM

before they can enter?

I hope NCAA is working the CDC to develop a plan for football season.

It is TIME to return to living. I am all for taking precautions - sensible precautions - but I am getting tired of this total shutdown.

I get that the coronavirus is real and and is a nasty virus, but we cannot totally shutdown Life.

At some point we need an "enter at your own risk" mentality.

Re: What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken

May 10, 2020, 6:22 PM

I’m literally terrified that the asymptomatic ones will kill my 89 year old Nana that’s already struggling with diabetes, COPD, and stage IV lung cancer.

Sadly, they would unknowingly be murderers but they definitely would have her blood on their hands. Same as if they put a gun to her head and pulled the trigger. All for just a football game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

can't think of a place i'd rather die***

May 10, 2020, 6:51 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: can't think of a place i'd rather die***

May 10, 2020, 7:19 PM

This pendamic really is serious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your 89 year old Nanas should NOT attend games this year.

May 10, 2020, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

Maybe no one over 80 should attend games this year, and allow the other 90% of fans to attend games.

No offense to Nanas, but.....

What if she's an alum?***

May 12, 2020, 1:17 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would she be at the game?

May 10, 2020, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Re: What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

Further, why would anyone who visits her, or attends to her, go out to large public events?

If it's her wish, she should probably quarantine herself. The circle of those who take care of her, should take precaution.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

You are stupid and incorrect. How many people died of starvation today? Or tomorrow? Is their blood on your hands?

May 11, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

Huh?. How the hell is anyone killing your 189 year old nana? I'm assuming your not going to a game or anywhere else since your so worried about it, so whether every one else lives there lives or not shouldn't bother you. Just so many dumb asz statements in your post

May 11, 2020, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

Again, I go back to my recommendation of herd immunity and injection of the virus. God bless everyone and I will see you on the other side.

Why would you bring an 89-year-old banana to the game?

May 11, 2020, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

Talk about the smell.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

This has never been a total shutdown.

May 11, 2020, 8:43 AM [ in reply to What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

Not even close.

I get that some industries have been hit much harder than others, and many are unemployed. That is terrible.

But to call this a “total shutdown” is just terribly inaccurate.

If you’re just talking about sports, then okay...it’s a little closer to accurate. But still...it’s coming back.

^^^ wants to see hospitals overloaded, death toll in the millions***

May 11, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

May 11, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to What if everyone entering stadium gets temperature taken ]

I hear you but but that’s the dilemma. A highly communicable virus is not “at your own risk”. What you (or I) do is at everyone else’s risk. That is why I get frustrated that people wont wear masks. Self centered careless ######### dont wear masks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can we fit more people into Death Valley with Face Shields

May 10, 2020, 7:26 PM

One word....

Scuba tanks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2020, 8:01 PM

ClemTig® said:

One word....

Scuba tanks.

That's two words...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2020, 9:37 PM

Let me fix it for you....

Scubatanks.

Done.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2020, 8:47 PM

Masks I'm ok with. Face Shields no thanks unless they are tinted and Storm Trooper style. That Sept. sun is a killer.

OK> Then tint them. No problem. Empty stadiums is a

May 10, 2020, 10:57 PM

problem

I have 6 washable 3 layer antimicrobial treated cotton masks

May 11, 2020, 12:01 AM

I have 2 each of the 3rd, 5th, and 6th from the left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Given the difficulty just to convince ppl to wear masks

May 11, 2020, 7:46 AM

I imagine full-on face shields will be nigh impossible.

Masks ought to be interesting, listening to

May 11, 2020, 9:15 AM

all the muffled yells.

The "Wooooooo Hoooooo" might turn into "Uhhhhhhhhhhh Oooooooooooo."

Or even better, "O Thay can Thoo Thee.........."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should do exactly what Dr. Fauci says.

May 11, 2020, 11:05 AM

Fauci says ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Eaq9JHKq8CI

That interview is over 2 months old he's reversed his stance

May 12, 2020, 7:43 AM

Look up the National Geographic article from about 7 days ago where he says people should wear masks in public. As does the CDC.

That's the amazing thing about science, you're encouraged to change your conclusions when the evidence contradicts your original findings.

In politics it’s called a “flip flop” ... in science it’s

May 12, 2020, 12:51 PM

It’s called just being ... wrong.

People generally expect that politicians will pass along false information, but we are genuinely shocked when an ‘expert’ does the same thing.

Absolutely nothing has changed scientifically since Fauci’s March 8th interview in the video. If masks didn’t help during a viral pandemic in March, why would they be so valuable in May? Answer, they wouldn’t, but it has become impolitic to say so publicly.

Fauci wants us to feel like e have some sort of control.

We don’t.

We just need to face the fact that Fauci is flying in the dark on this and he doesn’t have any real answers.

May 11, 2020, 1:17 PM

It's proven that sunlight and UV rays kill the virus. It is also proven that Vitamin D along with Vit C, and Zinc help your immune system to fight the virus. It is well known that mask are a petri dish b/c most people don't clean them regularly and to complicate the matter their immune system will be bombarded by virus and bacteria when they come out of isolation in the fall. Round 2....

The best prevention is to keep your immune system strong and stay healthy. A normal football season checks off several of those boxes. We're getting so much BS intel all because the CDC and WHO have lied about the virus from the beginning. They've placed people on ventilators that shouldn't have been placed on ventilators because Big Pharma doesn't want to accept that a 60 cent pill and Z pac is a corrective action to a man made virus. Follow the money and follow the globalist agenda.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic