Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can someone update me on the Burch recruitment?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Can someone update me on the Burch recruitment?

Dec 16, 2019, 1:39 PM

tia

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

He's still uncommitted

Dec 16, 2019, 1:39 PM

Yer wellcome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Can someone update me on the Burch recruitment?

Dec 16, 2019, 1:40 PM

The person able to do that does not exist.

Dec 16, 2019, 1:43 PM

He took an official to UGA this weekend. Never took an official to us or the Coots. Bama, LSU, UGA, Coots, and Clemson are the finalist. Dabo and co. Went to his basketball game last week so obviously the staff is still pushing.

He announces Wednesday now on ESPN. I would say we are probably on the outside looking in but that’s just a guess. His recruitment has been very quiet and difficult to predict.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New phone, who dis?***

Dec 16, 2019, 1:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I don't know, I woke up in a ditch with no memory of the

Dec 16, 2019, 1:53 PM

last year. I had this shirt on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never wash my lucky shirt.......

Dec 16, 2019, 1:56 PM

signed, Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

So you've been camping with Bob too.***

Dec 16, 2019, 2:03 PM

no comment

Dec 16, 2019, 3:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I never wash my lucky shirt.......

Dec 16, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to I never wash my lucky shirt....... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Here goes:

Dec 16, 2019, 1:45 PM

He's lives in Columbia
He plays with mooseknuckles' son
He doesn't do interviews

Yes***

Dec 16, 2019, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thank you!! Finally someone with some actual news. Instead

Dec 16, 2019, 2:02 PM

of these other yaahoos that evidently think everything is a big joke. Especially Bob.

Well this should be fun***

Dec 16, 2019, 1:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well this should be fun***

Dec 16, 2019, 2:07 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

My sister and I had one of those when we were little. May

Dec 16, 2019, 2:20 PM

she R.I.P.

Can someone update me on the Renegade Tiger...

Dec 16, 2019, 2:21 PM

banning?

tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Packing my crocks and wal mart real tree swimsuit right now.***

Dec 16, 2019, 2:31 PM

I'll save you a spot...........

Dec 16, 2019, 8:16 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/chat/chatMain.jsp

Dec 16, 2019, 2:28 PM

Looking like UGA. But no one really knows.

Dec 16, 2019, 2:29 PM

Only mama knows??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 2:34 PM

Reviewing a number of the recruiting sites, I would say we are not going to get Burch, or Flowe for that matter. Burch will go SEC. Flowe is almost certainly going to Oregon, given developments in the last 48 hours.

This likely explains the rapid commitment of Simpson. We were likely waiting to get a read on Flowe. When it became apparent Flowe was heading to Oregon, we pulled the trigger on making the Simpson offer.

Pretty sweet that we’ve reached the level that we are keeping a 5 star on the line.

If he doesn't choose Clemson, then it's because

Dec 16, 2019, 2:41 PM

the school he does pick paid him and gave Mom a nice job making 6-figures. Also, he really just wasn't a character fit...not a Clemson Man. Didn't really have a ton of upside.

If, however, he does choose Clemson, it's because his mom absolutely saw what was best for him. Awesome young man with a great mother who will be an excellent fit at Clemson. Raw talent, but the sky is the limit on his upside.

It will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday.

Re: If he doesn't choose Clemson, then it's because

Dec 16, 2019, 5:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

15% or less***

Dec 16, 2019, 5:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic