Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can some explain to me what Jadar Johnson with his tweet??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Can some explain to me what Jadar Johnson with his tweet??

Sep 26, 2018, 5:31 PM

He basically said something about promises being made before you take the field. I have attached his tweet. I really appreciate others input and explanations.

Otherwise I am going to limit my post about KB. I think enough has been posted about the subject and we fans need to move forward. Otherwise this could become a distraction Saturday against Syracuse.

I will say I wish KB the best in his future. I trust Dabo and the assistant coaches to make the right decisions.

Go Tigers beat Cuse big Time!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has been thrown out there today that Dabo possibly...

Sep 26, 2018, 5:52 PM

promised TL playing time just to get him to sign with us. But we don't redshirt many guys anymore, and that's something we use on the recruiting trail to pull in talented guys for already stacked positions.

It's a crybaby excuse from someone who got mad that his friend was passed up on the depth chart.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It has been thrown out there today that Dabo possibly...

Sep 26, 2018, 5:55 PM

Thank you for taking time to respond to my question. I really appreciate it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 6:29 PM [ in reply to It has been thrown out there today that Dabo possibly... ]

I wasn’t aware Twitter access was allowed in jail. Too soon?

Sep 26, 2018, 6:41 PM

Jadar J is the last person to be giving anybody any advice. He better figure out how to get his life back on track. I hope KB did not listen to him or Martavis Bryant. Both have their own issues in life to deal with. And both could lose a lot of money because of bad decisions that have been made by both of them.

KB needs to find some humility in life or he is in for a hard fall. He needs our prayers right now regardless of how we feel about what KB has said. He does not realize it but this decision could be a life altering decision. IMO it will have nothing but negative affects on his future.

Sep 26, 2018, 6:48 PM

Martavis is his cousin, I am sure that he chimed in.

Someone that claims to "know" said he is looking at the armpit of South Carolina, to showcase his talents.

That would be straight down the fairway as far as his recent decisions have been. It WOULD make his leaving Clemson decision, seem small in comparison.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:02 PM

They would be the worst decision he could make. Does he want to get back at Clemson that much that he would sale out to everything he wants us to believe about him. Or maybe SC is the only D1 school willing to take a QB for 1 year. But KB has to realize there are no guarantees wherever he decides to go.

The best thing that could happen for him is to swallow his pride go to Dabo and ask to come back. I believe there is still time. But it must happen no later than tomorrow morning I would think.

By the way how have the transfers of the other QB’s worked out. HJ at Northwestern and Zerrick Cooper at Jacksonville State? And the other kid Tucker Israel where did he end up ?

Re: Can some explain to me what Jadar Johnson with his tweet??

Sep 26, 2018, 5:56 PM

Grammar from this Clemson graduate aside, JJ has other important issues he should be dealing with. His other issues give him no status with me.

Sep 26, 2018, 6:03 PM

yeah I was kind of wondering about that too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Can some explain to me what Jadar Johnson with his tweet?? ]

I’ll wait for the Courts to sort through his other “issue” before I determine my feelings on his morality. However, I certainly agree with you regarding his use (or non-use) of grammar. Unfortunately, that particular social media platform is facilitating the degradation of effective written communication in our society.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he tweeting from jail?***

Sep 26, 2018, 6:02 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 6:08 PM

I suspect things are always said and promised to players during the recruiting process that are, shall we say, embellishments.

I'm sure Dabo offered him a chance to get on the field as a

Sep 26, 2018, 6:10 PM

Freshman. The thing is, he came out there and out performed the other guy and earned the job.

TL had double the amount of touchdown drives as KB. Nothing was given to him because of some promise.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the Reasons we get 4 and 5 star guys

Sep 26, 2018, 6:17 PM

Is they know if they perform they will get to play early. I hate to see KB go, but the coaches have to do what is best for the team. If KB had stayed, he would not have ridden the bench. He would have continued to rotate series with TL. He left because he saw that he would never overcome the level of talent he was competing against and as a result his playing time would eventually dwindle. I am very appreciative of everything he did for our program and wish him the best.

Dabo Promises everyone

Sep 26, 2018, 6:19 PM

Playing time if they work hard and do what is asked of them. That's why like 70-80 guys get on the field in games where we have a decent lead. He Never promises anyone that they will start!

Sep 26, 2018, 6:28 PM

I'm starting to think that kb didnt take tl as a real threat. And when tl showed up in practice and in games kb knew he was in trouble.

Sep 26, 2018, 6:39 PM

You can tell he knew it during the Spring Game. I remember a couple teammates having go comfort him after a bad series. A guy doesn't react that way if he's not feeling the pressure, and potentially seeing the writing on the wall.

no, it makes no sense at all***

Sep 26, 2018, 6:30 PM

Sep 26, 2018, 6:37 PM

Sure you are going to promise the best player in the country PT.
This day and time if you don’t you don’t get elite players.
But Dabo made him earn it, which he did.
You would be one stupid Sob to leave a talent like TL on the bench
Especially when he is exactly what we need to be the best team in the nation.

I’m starting to question our grad rates in football.

Are we just giving these guys degrees because their ignorance sure doesn’t bode well for one holding a Clemson diploma?

I’m starting to question our grad rates in football.

Are we just giving these guys degrees because their ignorance sure doesn’t bode well for one holding a Clemson diploma?

Sep 26, 2018, 6:50 PM

Jadar Johnson is a felon whose comments and opinions are irrelevant.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic