Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can anybody explain the phenomenon whereby women...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 530

Can anybody explain the phenomenon whereby women...

Dec 16, 2020, 3:08 PM

wives, girlfriends, strangers, whatever, possessors of virginias...seem to enjoy popping pimples? And not only their own, but other peoples'? There's something wrong with that.

"Hey, can you rub my back?"
"I'm busy.
"Hey, can you see if you can get this zit on my back?"
*DROPS EVERYTHING*
"Where?"

Anyway, I dunno why buddybook targeted ME with this ad, but most women I know, including 19She, would find this amusing and actually play with it. Make sure you scroll down to the video at the bottom of the page.

https://popitpal.com/collections/frontpage/products/pop-it-pal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wife and two daughters - they fight over who gets to pop

Dec 16, 2020, 3:10 PM

any pimple that shows up in the house.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've found that most women are generally disgusting

slobs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, lots of dudes are disgusting slobs, but you don't

Dec 16, 2020, 3:12 PM

ever see a male of any age tripping over himself to pop somebody else's zits. It's just weird how delineated it is and how little crossover there seems to be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you determine how women think?

Dec 16, 2020, 3:36 PM

Yeah, me neither.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could be dying and a backrub is the only cure and my wife

would seriously debate just collecting that insurance payout instead of giving the backrub. Apparently that and blowjobs are the absolute worst thing in the world.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe if you could grow a pimple on the tip,

it'd get some attention.

Pimple or Herpes is not a fun game to play***

Dec 16, 2020, 4:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

My wife will almost always scratch my back...

Dec 16, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to I could be dying and a backrub is the only cure and my wife ]

but any skin discoloration, bump, or nick gets a thorough inspection and then she starts digging at to see if to would be something that would pop.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My wife does not stop from morning alarm until she falls

Dec 16, 2020, 3:33 PM

asleep. She RARELY sits down, always doing something. It is completely hereditary as he Mom is the same way.

Stopping to rub a back would mean something wasn't getting done. Cannot allow that to happen.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh...naw man

My woman don't want to pop no pimples...She's a respectable woman who I respectfully disrespect.

SECKSHUALLY.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She probably just hasn't told you about her fetish yet.***

Dec 16, 2020, 3:13 PM

Ever since wife of popped a zit that turned into MRSA

Dec 16, 2020, 3:35 PM

She and I have a FIRM agreement, hands the #### off my zits. Period.

I also think there's a groce gene women have that makes them capable of handling crap that's grosser than men can handle. I think it has to do with child birth, placentas, afterbirth, umbilical cords, and changing crappy diapers for years. Cleaning up kids' barf. Whatever. She used to gag when I farted. Now she will catch barf in her hand.

No matter how prim and proper and classy they may try to be, they can absolutely tolerate some groce crap that's beyond me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cause they like white stuff busting out of something?***

Dec 16, 2020, 3:49 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not if you go by any of the other threads on here***

Dec 16, 2020, 3:50 PM

Sexless marriages are tough.

Dec 16, 2020, 3:52 PM

time to hook up.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I can not

Dec 16, 2020, 4:37 PM

I have a very “itchy” back so my wife scratches it nearly every night. Inevitably it resolves into a 30 minute long “picking” session where she is squeezing and picking every little bump on my back. I don’t really mind it, but EVERY time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Your wife is a lot like my wife...

Dec 16, 2020, 4:43 PM

Because that is exactly how my wife is. She's had to run get a band aid before because she pulled something off that was not supposed to come off.

Lol, had a bandaid on just yesterday

Dec 16, 2020, 4:51 PM

I do like the wiping down afterwards with the alcohol wipe. Wife is a nurse so we have an unlimited supply of them. Hurts so good!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I am the opposite

Dec 16, 2020, 4:41 PM

My wife does not like popping zits, hers or mine, and I enjoy it. But she has a policy that I do not touch hers, and she reluctantly helps to pop mine when I cannot reach them myself.

Now my HS girlfriend and I were a match made in acne heaven and we spent about a lot of time sportfucking and popping zits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 19
| visibility 530
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic