Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think this was specially written for JYT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 401

I think this was specially written for JYT

Apr 11, 2014, 2:50 PM

People who consider the Democrats the moral equivalent of Republicans are to lazy or to busy to know the difference! Let me keep it simple... Democrats fair to very good... Republicans bad... really bad... seriously really, really bad...

But to be more specific let's consider the Tea Party in all its glory:

When the Republicans realized they had shut down the government they CHEERED on the floor! Members of the Press (almost to a man/women) described their apparent "elation" and the word "giddy" was the most heard and reported attribute assigned these cognitively-challenged and spiritually-bankrupt children.

The repeal of the ACA is nothing more then a "pretense"! Their intent all along (and even when running for office) was to shut our government down and even to go so far as to default on our nation's obligations. These people are still fighting the War of Northern Aggression and hate (let me repeat that) hate on some level this country and this Union. They will do more damage to our people, our economy and our way of life then any outside terrorist group could ever dream of achieving!

These so called Republicans are an erratic coalition of coded-racists, Neo-Confederates, Theocrats, Secessionists, anti-intellectuals, homophobes, Misogynist, Xenophobes, Absolutists and those overtly vocal professing Christians who act anything but (using the tenants of their faith selectively, narrowly, without context and then doing so as a weapon to bludgeon to near-death the poor, the sick, women, working people, non-whites and the non-believer)! They are even capable of booing an American soldier serving in a theater-of-war!

Having all the attributes of low-functioning sociopaths... to a man/women they discharge with abandon platitudes like Freedom, America, Family, Patriot, and Values and do so with projectile speed and indiscriminate-dispersal (while having no thought, genuine feeling-invested or understanding of the sacrosanct concepts in question)!

For them the medium in which they swim is Hate Radio, paranoia and conspiracy (and the more fantastic... the more readily transmitted... as though a horrible contagion). These are Reactionaries who rather then being for a someone or something are for reasons of raw unflinching pathological self-interest against everyone... "not them". They live in a world free-of-facts, where history is to be revised (accordingly) and the only voices they hear are their own self-reinforcing feverish rants!

This necrotizing-vestige and fading shadow of what was formerly the establishment Party of Reagan have now made of what was once the call and privilege of Public Service nothing more then a "reductive pursuit" and one intent on serving ever narrowing-interests and the illusion of purity. Never to be sullied by the hard work-of-governance or a need to actually have the capacity of compassion... these craven, puerile, destructive, intellectually-lazy, full-on nihilist “Place Holders” see both compromise and reasonable accommodation as the failings of capitulation and strive only to circumvent good-order, to-impede, slow and if allowed flat-line the progress of the nation.

They reject the very structures of our democracy, its intended healthy-tension, civility, discourse, debate and unity-of-purposes (no loyal opposition here). They brandish mini-constitutions like fetishes and all the while working to undo all that this guiding living-document has allowed us to achieve and the very society which has raised up around it (yes... they will save us by maiming, crippling and killing us)! For them their moral-universe extends no further then their petty concerns will take them... and even to a place where the theft of power by extortion is just another day's work!

If they cannot relitigate a law “already” duly and democratically passed and invalidate the consensus of an election “already” held... they will in affect strap on a Weapon of Mass Economic Destruction... stand in our collective Public Square and detonate! By not relenting to their onerous terms they likewise threaten our irrevocable demise and unknowingly or knowingly their own murder-suicide (every Republican in the House, the Tea Party and the Leadership will without question be held to account as accessories to this historic crime, this self-inflicted Pearl Harbor and even acts of treason)!

Their world is ever shrinking and circumscribed... they would make of a great nation a lesser thing! Their path is a descent downward in allegiance - to region (only), then state, then county, then city, then town, then fiefdom and finally to barricade the gates of their mind and then the door! They are the enemy within! They are the dry rot in the floorboards of our civilization! They are the cancer metastasizing through the body-politic! They are collectively a dangerous unknowing child with a gun now found and they will wound us all terribly!

- Tank Carson

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JYT...

Apr 11, 2014, 3:06 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cam....

Apr 11, 2014, 3:09 PM
teabilly1.jpg(40.2 K)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the best rants I've read.

Apr 11, 2014, 3:12 PM

Give that kid an A for effort.

Then...than...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

This is the dumbest thing I've read in 2014, thanks.***

Apr 11, 2014, 3:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Tank Carson?

Apr 11, 2014, 3:33 PM

And does he know Engligh? Maybe he's just "to" busy fuming about Republicans to pay attention to what he's writing.

You're right that this may have been "specifically written" for JYT, because it's on the same substanceless inflammatory level as the political stuff he usually posts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is Cam THE Pub.Party Worshipper?

Apr 11, 2014, 8:31 PM

You Are Just Dissed That I don't worship at the feet of the Crony Capitalism that the dem. lite Pub party is all about. When I hold your RINO party's feet to the fire, the out of touch Pub DC career political criminals, you get all bent out of shape.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CONSERVATIVE FIGHT!!!!

Apr 11, 2014, 9:50 PM

Honestly, you conservatives could get somewhere if the far right didn't keep trying to rip the party in half.

Cam's not conservative.

Apr 12, 2014, 9:16 PM

He loves Lindsey Graham.

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ripping the party in half^^^

Apr 12, 2014, 9:35 PM

lutz.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good. The GOP has lost in principles and needs to die***

Apr 12, 2014, 9:59 PM

Re: Good. The GOP has lost in principles and needs to die***

Apr 12, 2014, 10:04 PM

it is dying a little more with each obituary column.

BAD AT MATH^^^^^

Apr 14, 2014, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Good. The GOP has lost in principles and needs to die*** ]

A split Republican party means death to any conservative in a national election.

Re: I think this was specially written for JYT

Apr 12, 2014, 9:31 PM

what a complete bunch of JUNK!! the demos/libs are the bad ones and everyone with a brain knows it

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think this was specially written for JYT

Apr 12, 2014, 9:37 PM

haha, this guy reminds me of me.

thats a lot of whining from a guy named Tank***

Apr 12, 2014, 11:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 401
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic